Notices

Thread: Drivers using handheld mobiles,Grrrrr!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Drivers using handheld mobiles,Grrrrr!! 
    Diamond Member
    No just shout them......opps sorry thought we were in yanke doodle land for a mo ;D

2. Re: Drivers using handheld mobiles,Grrrrr!! 
    Code:
    We have a parrot bluetooth kit in our cage, and while its really really good and clear, it IS still a distraction if i'm talking on it...just like if i'm chatting to a passenger.
    Wouldn't you be better with something less distracting and in a smaller cage, say a budgerigar or canary?

3. Re: Drivers using handheld mobiles,Grrrrr!! 
    if its a norweigan blue, its probably dead anyway!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

4. Re: Drivers using handheld mobiles,Grrrrr!! 
    No, it’s pining for the fjords.

5. Re: Drivers using handheld mobiles,Grrrrr!! 
    has to be a better option than pining for the fords!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

6. Re: Drivers using handheld mobiles,Grrrrr!! 
    bikerbabe
    i have no time what so ever for people who drive while using handheld mobile phones with out the proper hands free kit it is a real bug bear of mine i have to say

7. Re: Drivers using handheld mobiles,Grrrrr!! 
    Diamond Member
    My other bug bear is drivers that use Fog Lights when there is no Fog > > > > >

8. Re: Drivers using handheld mobiles,Grrrrr!! 
    bikerbabe
    yes that is annoying and whats even worse car drivers that turn in front of you with out warning you of there intention to do so i swear that on some cars that are made these days you have to pay extra for working indicators.
    does any one else have this experiance or is it just me that gets caught by numptys on the road .

9. Re: Drivers using handheld mobiles,Grrrrr!! 
    Diamond Member
    Ah yes the new indicators, you tap them once and they flick for 3 times and then go off or you push the arm fully and they stay on until you either turn or push the arm the other way, but when you push the arm the other way you start to indicate the other way, so at lot of numptys cant use the new fandangled indicators so they dont use them at all. >

10. Re: Drivers using handheld mobiles,Grrrrr!! 
    bikerbabe
    and what is worse than that is car drivers that do use there indicators but dont turn so you have been stopping behind them on your bike for no reason at all winds me up something cronic i have to say