As the title says gonna be off the road for a while, after a young lady reversed into it, taking it off the side stand and a right hand drop onto the kerb. I was in the flat at the time and heard it go over (god thats a chilling sound!).

Initial damage seems to be that the right side of the fairing is totally smashed, and the brake pedal has punctured a small hole into the engine casing.

I let her settle for a while, after getting her upright again, before I started her and she fired up first time no worries, but there was oil slow being forced out the small hole created by the brake pedal.

As I doubt very much she will pay for the repairs, I will have to go through the insurance, which will probably end up with them writing her off, and I doubt very much that the insurance company will give me top dollar for her :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Looking around at other bikes at the moment just in case, will probably go for another FJ1200, but need to see how much they will give me for her yet.

Not sure how long all this will take, hopefulyl not too long so I can be up and mobile again.

See you all soon I hope,

Stuart