Notices

Thread: I am well hacked off  !!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I am well hacked off  !!!! 
    I have just treated myself to some new tyres on my bike, well friday afternoon ust gone in the knowledge I can spent a rare weekend enjoying riding my bike again.

Anyway, cut a long story short on that evening I had an accident in my bathroom and have done my back in big time :'(

So now I have a bike in the garage and I cant f***** ride it haha

I am gutted lol

I need sympathy please ;D

2. Re: I am well hacked off !!!! 
    Diamond Member
    At least it was in the bathroom and not in the Bedroom ;D ;D ;D

3. Re: I am well hacked off !!!! 
    Diamond Member
    OUCH!!!!

I slipped a disc AND trapped a nerve in my back just over 13 years ago by (of all things) putting a mushroom stalk on my son's plate at breakfast time!! I know it sounds daft but I must of turned in a strange way and POP it was gone! I was like a paralised slug for 13 hrs not able to move at all so you have my heart felt sympathy! Just to cheer you up, I STILL get a load of jip from it now! Tho I have been told there is a certain "herbal" drug that helps And yes it does! :

Hope you get bettter soon mate and you get a chance to scrub those tyres in soon!! Just go carefull in the mean time!

4. Re: I am well hacked off !!!! 
    Platinum Member
    i did my back in some years ago was my own fualt lifting somthing far to heavy it put me off my feet for a few days, trapped nerve had to make several trips to the ostiopath before it started to feel better,i also wore a weight lifters belt for a couple of years after whilst working just to give a bit of extra support.take it steady nick hope your able to get back on your bike soon

5. Re: I am well hacked off  !!!! 
    I'll be kind and not ask what sort of accident you had in the bathroom?! :

Hope its better soon and you're back on your bike pronto :-*
    It's all about the ride!

6. Re: I am well hacked off !!!! 
    bikerbabe
    sorry to hear about the accident i hope your back heals pretty quickly so you can get out on your beloved 2 wheels soon

7. Re: I am well hacked off !!!! 
    I've put my back out in the past and it's difficult as you tend to favour it. Just keep taking lots of drugs and alcohol.

I booked the Friday off a week a go, woke up at about 6.30am, turned over, coughed and pulled something on my left hand side.
    I was in pain all weekend.

Get better soon.

Cheers

Kev

8. Re: I am well hacked off !!!! 
    Andrew. Putting your back out with a mushroom.
    Are you sure your not just trying to say you are a fungi to be with?

9. Re: I am well hacked off !!!! 
    that sucks mate, sorry to hear about it, hope it fixes itself soon, and hope to see you the road soon!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

10. Re: I am well hacked off !!!! 
    Its still no better, buts thanks for your replies ;D

Here's what happened. Its soo esily done and was actually quite serious....

I was just chilling out with feet up on the sofa having a glass of wine. Nothing wrong with that.... I got up, rather quickly and went up t go to the toilet. As I was doing having a pee I must have passed out or fainted as I got soo confused about where I was, wha with the sudden get up and go. Next thing I knew I was in a heap on the floor wonering what the hell had happened.

Being on my own I had nobody to help me, phone was down stairs, front door locked etc. It took me an hour and a half to get to my bed which was about 8 yards away. Quite frightening really. I did not move for quite a long time, and was just going thru a check list to make sure I could feel everyhing and make sure I was ok. Luckily I am ok and will be on the mend soon.

The pain I have now is much worse than when I was rammed from behind when I got knocked off my CBR last year. Fear not, I will return ;D ;D