Notices

Thread: California Bike School

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: California Bike School 
    I've heard mixed review from people doing Ron Haslam's school, some say great, others said not - like a friend who holds her own in the fast group on track (got the day as a pressie) and ended up paired with a guy who got up to 65 on the straights and 15 round the corners > - bit of a mis-match there. She complained and ended up getting racer and instructor Jon Kirkham to herself for the afternoon and had a good time.
    Quite a few friends, both male and female, have done CSS and without exception absolutely raved about it - if you want some seriously good tuition I'd say that's the one to do. Unlike Baza's summary of the RH school you'll end up knowing an awful lot more about what you're doing and how and why you're doing it.
    Just do it ok?
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

2. Re: California Bike School 
    Platinum Member
    I pretty mch agree with Scotty - having done both my money is with CSS. I found when I done the 1st RH school the track time was limited and lessons do bore me - though learnt some stuff impo it wasn't enough. 2nd timewas a bit better though due to more track time/ better tutition. But never looked back on CSS everything was great and the training was similar both sides of the pond(except yanks don't understand sarcasm)

3. Re: California Bike School 
    Platinum Member
    Well i do plan to do 1 of these this year, so maybe i'll just end up doing both!! lol ;D