Notices

Thread: Scooter boys, and girls

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Scooter boys, and girls 
    Diamond Member
    Ive been in touch with BBC Wiltshire & Swindon and they are VERY KEEN to do a feature on the event if/when we can get it off the ground. I will get in contact with GWR FM when we have a date set!

BBC Wilts might even be prepared to do an O.B for us as well!!!

2. Re: Scooter boys, and girls 
    This is all brilliant stuff many thanks. I will be on tomorrow all day and start to get something set in stone. I'll get back to you all tomorrow.

3. Re: Scooter boys, and girls 
    Diamond Member
    No probs!

Just doin' my job!!

4. Re: Scooter boys, and girls 
    bikerbabe
    cool looks like things are moving on the full steam ahead wooo hoo luvin it ;D ;D ;D

5. Re: Scooter boys, and girls 
    Write, thanks for all your replies. Something is now in the pipe line. keep your eyes peeled in Bike shop windows about it in the next 3-4 weeks!

Cheers all Rob.

6. Re: Scooter boys, and girls 
    I'll order some new ammo right away! [smiley=evil.gif]
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

7. Re: Scooter boys, and girls 
    Sue600
    Quote Originally Posted by pedalingfool
    Write, thanks for all your replies. Something is now in the pipe line. keep your eyes peeled in Bike shop windows about it in the next 3-4 weeks!

Cheers all Rob.
    Nice one (just getting this back on track a bit LOL). Keeping my fingers crossed for its success. ;D

Sue

8. Re: Scooter boys, and girls 
    This sounds like a really good idea - I've shocked a few scooter riders lately by nodding as I pass...not sure they know what to make of it :P Some of them ride like lunatics and I know everyone feels invinsible at that age, but some education and perhaps to see that bikers don't ride like they do and we still have just as much fun might help them out
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

9. Re: Scooter boys, and girls 
    when I had my 50cc at 16, I got together with a couple of mates from school in the evenign and weekends, and we would go off and explore wiltshire, just ride out down the country lanes with no destination in mind except 'we have not been down here before!'. Once we got into that we stopped blatting around the streets, was much more fun to be out in the sticks, with ur mates, with your first bit of real independance! Mind you, it was much cheaper for fuel then, could afford it on my pocket money / paper round money!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

10. Re: Scooter boys, and girls 
    Sue600
    Remember riding to the seaside once on my moped (a very very long time ago) .. a long and lonely ride, blimey it was such a long ride. Wish there had been a club or something I could have joined to find other riders. Hope this takes off... be good for them to get out rather than hanging round town being annoying.

Love nodding to scooters... its the reaction they give, shock and amazement! Well they are two wheels, doesnt matter how big it is.