Notices

Thread: M&P Moto Mover - Special Offer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: M&P Moto Mover - Special Offer! 
    Diamond Member
    when u doooo let me know if its any cop

2. Re: M&P Moto Mover - Special Offer! 
    Well, sorry to throw a dampener on all this but I wouldn't leave my bike parked with it's tyre in that, especially if the tyres hot. Looking at the design in your photo's it seems to me it could distort the tyre in all sorts of ways. Or is there a piece missing? like a flat floor piece or something? Also, curious to know, how do you get the bike into it? Tilt it up? In which case is it a one or two man job?

Sorry, I really don't mean to sound so negative and hope it works well for you. It just doesn't look like a great design to me. Interested to know how you get on.

Regards.

3. Re: M&P Moto Mover - Special Offer! 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdog
    Well, sorry to throw a dampener on all this but I wouldn't leave my bike parked with it's tyre in that, especially if the tyres hot. Looking at the design in your photo's it seems to me it could distort the tyre in all sorts of ways. Or is there a piece missing? like a flat floor piece or something? Also, curious to know, how do you get the bike into it? Tilt it up? In which case is it a one or two man job?

Sorry, I really don't mean to sound so negative and hope it works well for you. It just doesn't look like a great design to me. Interested to know how you get on.

Regards.
    PMSFL ;D ;D ;D ;D

4. Re: M&P Moto Mover - Special Offer! 
    ONFIRE
    Purchased job lot of these this one is for demo purposes, the rest will be sold elsewhere. 8-)