Notices

Thread: great weather

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Re: great weather 
    Platinum Member
    thanks mate fingers crossed

2. Re: great weather 
    Diamond Member
    That's it lad, keep going, only 999 left to go....

3. Re: great weather 
    no good phoning people,get out the chair go and see them give them a cv u need to show them your interested and really do want to work.... thats if u do?

4. Re: great weather 
    Like JJ said it's no good phoning, go to them in person, show them just how keen you are and tell them you're booked on a coarse at college. It shows you're making an effort and if they say no you can try again after a while they may then realise you really want it and give you a try.

Proving how committed you are is the first step to making a good impression. Good luck. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: great weather 
    Platinum Member
    Or you could just sit in your chair and I'm sure the world will come to you! :-?

The only reason Alan Sugar does the apprentice is he wasn't sure of your address to come on over

6. Re: great weather 
    Platinum Member
    thanks for all ya help peeps,

7. Re: great weather 
    What is your CV like? It always helps to have a good CV, mine is squished into 2 pages as its best to not go over 2. I can always send you my template for you to have a look at any modify if you want.

Might also be an idea to sign up to a few recruitment agencies. They will be able to look at your CV and put you forward for jobs that you never would have thought you had the experience for. In the past they have called me and said we think this might be great for you and I sit there thinking bloomin heck I can't do that job and end up getting it! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] You should look on Reed and post your CV, if you are a bit reluctant to go and speak to people the agencies will do alot of the work for you, all you have to do it turn up! It might be that you have to go down a different job route for a year or so to get to the job that you want.

8. Re: great weather 
    Join the Army ?
    There are 2 new posts since your last visit. (You have read 3 of these posts.)

9. Re: great weather 
    Platinum Member
    thanks hmb, great help, [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

jack930, cant join army,navey,raf until im 27 because i have been turned down due to convictions i have, but would love to one day [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: great weather 
    how long you got to go then
    There are 2 new posts since your last visit. (You have read 3 of these posts.)