Notices

Thread: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Re: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ONFIRE
    R6 its a hard biatch ride on the Road & smooth as a P*ssy when pushed hard (on track of course) never had so much front end confidance & I :-*Love it 8-)

IMHO I would have a DRZ for Wet winter riding, but I prefer my cage for that time of the year.

Can't comment on the Bandit. Down to rider preferance as all Bikes.
    that is exactly what they are going for is people maybe going for the more expensive focused bike but the cheaper one may suit their needs better but because it's not so common its easily overlooked!

I don't think Ryan had even heard of one until I mentioned it to him (before anyone says it no its not a dig I'm pleased he's got a bike he will be happy/ comfortable with and at a good price - so stay on your high horse!)

Each to their own - biking would be pretty boring if they only had 1 type of bike

2. Re: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    [quote author=ONFIRE link=1239747878/0#9 date=1239799993]R6 its a hard biatch ride on the Road & smooth as a P*ssy when pushed hard (on track of course) never had so much front end confidance & I :-*Love it 8-)

IMHO I would have a DRZ for Wet winter riding, but I prefer my cage for that time of the year.

that is exactly what they are going for is people maybe going for the more expensive focused bike but the cheaper one may suit their needs better but because it's not so common its easily overlooked!

I don't think Ryan had even heard of one until I mentioned it to him (before anyone says it no its not a dig I'm pleased he's got a bike he will be happy/ comfortable with and at a good price - so stay on your high horse!)

Each to their own - biking would be pretty boring if they only had 1 type of bike
    [/quote]

Thought there was only one type of bike

Superbikes [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D ;D ;D ;D

3. Re: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ONFIRE
    [quote author=Davey link=1239747878/0#10 date=1239800464][quote author=ONFIRE link=1239747878/0#9 date=1239799993]R6 its a hard biatch ride on the Road & smooth as a P*ssy when pushed hard (on track of course) never had so much front end confidance & I :-*Love it 8-)

[/quote]

Superbikes [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D ;D ;D ;D [/quote]

Every one knows Supermotos the way ahead 8-)

4. Re: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6 
    ONFIRE
    [quote author=ONFIRE link=1239747878/0#11 date=1239800886][quote author=Davey link=1239747878/0#10 date=1239800464][quote author=ONFIRE link=1239747878/0#9 date=1239799993]R6 its a hard biatch ride on the Road & smooth as a P*ssy when pushed hard (on track of course) never had so much front end confidance & I :-*Love it 8-)

[/quote]

Superbikes [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D ;D ;D ;D [/quote]

Every one knows Supermotos the way ahead 8-)[/quote]

Had one of those guys mention no names.. up against my previous 07 R1, they're good enough for extream tight twisties up to 80mph then forget it Superbike is King ;D ;D ;D Supermoto I own you :-* :-*

5. Re: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6 
    Platinum Member
    speed limit is 70 plus he had more fun

6. Re: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6 
    ONFIRE
    speed limit is 70 plus he had more fun
    Gay [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

7. Re: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6 
    Diamond Member
    i dident know there was a new model like that one no, i shall add my comments about the 650F when i pick mine up on saturday

8. Re: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan9T9
    i dident know there was a new model like that one no, i shall add my comments about the 650F when i pick mine up on saturday
    Where are you getting it from? :

9. Re: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6 
    Diamond Member
    A shop, wont mention no names (at the risk of advertising another bike shop than the almighty GW's)

10. Re: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan9T9
    A shop, wont mention no names (at the risk of advertising another bike shop than the almighty GW's)
    Competition is healthy.