Notices

Thread: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Re: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6 
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Putting it Bluntly - Everyone is different and will feel different about different bikes hence so many being made - certain bikes i could ride all day others couldn't and vice versa there is no right or wrong.

Just because people don't see others on the road, they don't go to meets or ride out doesn't mean they don't ride! I spend the majority of my riding time on my own as I prefer that - doesn't mean I don't ride or I prefer typing to riding - also I can't stand making small talk at meets with people I don't know about there heroics and/ or wanting values for bikes, kit etc I do that all day long and I need days off! but then again with my mates I have no issues doing that [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    +1 [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6 
    Oh PS...

A good friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, is in the Army, runs 10 miles a day...is fit as f*k they are completely solid but yet going along on a gsxr1000 it's not long before discomoft sets in...so drop all this "if your fit you'll find any bike comfortable" rubbish your talking complete crap! ;D

Like Stu said, everyone is different, and so are the bikes they get on with...different tools for different jobs.

End of...Shut ya face

3. Re: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6 
    Quote Originally Posted by furry-TLR
    Oh PS...

A good friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, is in the Army, runs 10 miles a day...is fit as f*k they are completely solid but yet going along on a gsxr1000 it's not long before discomoft sets in...so drop all this "if your fit you'll find any bike comfortable" rubbish your talking complete crap! ;D

Like Stu said, everyone is different, and so are the bikes they get on with...different tools for different jobs.

End of...Shut ya face

do you want your teddy back.......................dont forget your dummy also...........there we go i have just given it a wipe for you............

4. Re: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6 
    All i'm going to add is LOL to the whole slangin match... each to there own. ;D

5. Re: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6 
    Diamond Member
    Calm down please..... This is a family site you know

6. Re: Suzuki GSX650F vs Yamaha R6 
    I am always laughing guys nothing puts my back up, but i can see from others that the little things do. lol...............

being a realist is the way forward in life...