Notices

Thread: finally its happening

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Re: finally its happening 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kes2463
    Having read this & other threads by Steve, should I be afraid of meeting him (if he ever actually gets on the road) or looking forward to it so I can say Hi to Kaz (who appears a to be a lady of stanima) & thank her for her controlling influence (heehee)

Be afraid very afraid or maybe he's really shy in person and we'll struggle to get him to say anything :-X

2. Re: finally its happening 
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo
    cool, will take a pair mate if thay fit, will have to try them on mate, if ya out in sailsbury or wana meet half way will have a look mate , cheers
    Mate, if you can get to Marlborough during the week mate you can try both pairs on mate :-/ no offence mate, but I'm not driving or riding at least half way to Salisbury mate to flog something for a tenner... :
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

3. Re: finally its happening 
    Platinum Member
    well i can not belive there is 3 pages of fellow bikers taking the piss out of me ;D :'( must be a record : well stu you have hit it on the nose i am well shy that is why i dnt know many people :-[, and scotty if you can pm me your mumber or something i can see what i can do mate , thanks

4. Re: finally its happening 
    shy my bum lol and deff under the thumb and be prepared, he moans about everything lol ;D ;D ;D 8-) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: finally its happening 
    Platinum Member
    well i can not belive there is 3 pages of fellow bikers taking the piss out of me ;D :'( must be a record : well stu you have hit it on the nose i am well shy that is why i dnt know many people :-[, and scotty if you can pm me your mumber or something i can see what i can do mate , thanks

Don't worry I'm shy too! We can sit in a corner together and be silent [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6. Re: finally its happening 
    I somehow doubt the shy thing is true!!!!! But woo hoo by the time you get your bike sorted and I have picked one from GW we can all go for a ride!

7. Re: finally its happening 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah
    I somehow doubt the shy thing is true!!!!! But woo hoo by the time you get your bike sorted and I have picked one from GW we can all go for a ride!
    You want to come and join our silent party [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

What bike you after? 8-)

8. Re: finally its happening 
    Platinum Member
    ;D ;D ;D i am shy untill after a beer or 2, just waiting to get insurance hmb then its a date ;D :-[. and stu i would love to site in a corner with you ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

9. Re: finally its happening 
    Platinum Member
    ;D ;D ;D i am shy untill after a beer or 2, just waiting to get insurance hmb then its a date ;D :-[. and stu i would love to site in a corner with you ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Did you check out Tesco compare? Were they any good for you? the reason I ask is I'm often asked about insurance companies so just trying to find out.

you can site in the corner I'll sit :P

10. Re: finally its happening 
    Platinum Member
    yes mate i did but thay still want big diposit, what ever i do i will have to wait till i get a few bob, and as for the sit and the site i blame it on the keyboard its very old. , the keyboard is still learning to spell ;D ;D ;D ;D