Notices

Thread: STOMP GRIP

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: STOMP GRIP 
    Platinum Member
    I could be up for it price depending but I would need the universal pack in clear - dunno what bike its going on yet

2. Re: STOMP GRIP 
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    I could be up for it price depending but I would need the universal pack in clear - dunno what bike its going on yet
    stu this will be bike pecific sorry, real Stomp grip dont do universal kits, they make it designed to your bike and it goes were you should be gripping the tank with your legs, its already shaped to your tank.

karl

3. Re: STOMP GRIP 
    Platinum Member
    Ian - '05 Gixer 600 - Clear
    susukisteve - gixer 750w 1992 - Black
    Tri675 - Kawasaki zx7R - Black
    Weefrenchie - Honda Hornet F4 model - Clear
    John - fire blade 1000cc - Model ???
    Gixxer 600 SRAD 1999 myself - Clear
    Burger - BMW K1200S - Black
    Burger - Suzuki GSF 1250 SA - Clear

there ya go mate edited it for ya [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

4. Re: STOMP GRIP 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karl636
    [quote author=Davey link=1240778226/15#20 date=1240862365]I could be up for it price depending but I would need the universal pack in clear - dunno what bike its going on yet
    stu this will be bike pecific sorry, real Stomp grip dont do universal kits, they make it designed to your bike and it goes were you should be gripping the tank with your legs, its already shaped to your tank.

karl
    [/quote]

Yes they do make universal kits and genuine Stomp as I've bought it before!!

http://www.intobikes.co.uk/products?...st&sd=DESC

So unless your trying to say Simon is selling fake goods I'd double check No worries though I'll source elsewhere if your mate can't supply it

5. Re: STOMP GRIP 

6. Re: STOMP GRIP 
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    [quote author=karl636 link=1240778226/15#21 date=1240862618][quote author=Davey link=1240778226/15#20 date=1240862365]I could be up for it price depending but I would need the universal pack in clear - dunno what bike its going on yet

karl
    [/quote]

Yes they do make universal kits and genuine Stomp as I've bought it before!!

http://www.intobikes.co.uk/products?...st&sd=DESC

So unless your trying to say Simon is selling fake goods I'd double check No worries though I'll source elsewhere if your mate can't supply it[/quote]

Hi stu,

I didnt say he could'nt supply it he has just never had to order a universal kit before thats all, he prefers to order bike pecific, but put your name on to the list then the only thing i can do is ask for you mate.

karl

7. Re: STOMP GRIP 
    Hi,

just had a look at both links, have you seen the prices for the sizes you get....................... for most newer tanks you would be buying 2 sheets because of all the wierd and wonderful angles the designers of the bikes have come up with lol, buying bike targeted grip (In my eyes) is far better as its been tested personally for that bike. if you put stomp grip just anywhere you could be gripping in the wrong places and your hole body position COULD be out.

Stu if you still want a universal kit i can deffo ask for you, i dont know what sort of riding you do so i dont know how much you really need it, but i am more than happy to ask for you, and that goes for every one.

karl

8. Re: STOMP GRIP 
    Platinum Member
    as stompgrip pretty much only do them for newer models and don't cover that many older models - I will also add I paid no-where near the prices charged on that site . Don't worry about it for me I just thought if you could get a deal on it I'd have some - I'll wait til I have the new toy and get some then

9. Re: STOMP GRIP 
    Ian - '05 Gixer 600 - Clear
    susukisteve - gixer 750w 1992 - Black
    Tri675 - Kawasaki zx7R - Black
    Weefrenchie - Honda Hornet F4 model - Clear
    John - fire blade 1000cc - Model 06 black
    Gixxer 600 SRAD 1999 myself - Clear
    Burger - BMW K1200S - Black
    Burger - Suzuki GSF 1250 SA - Clear

10. Re: STOMP GRIP 
    Hi Karl

Re: STOMP GRIP