Notices

Thread: Dunlop OEM Qualifiers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Dunlop OEM Qualifiers 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by karl636
    It all depends on what your buying the tyres for if you buy a softer compound tyre, no it wont last that long at all, so ppl carnt say a tyre is crap it is the person who is picking the tyre that is crap, they know what there getting the tyre for so they should do their reserch on tyres first b4 they buy, I will just say though, you will never ever ever out ride any tyre that is made it doesnt matter if it is a Dunlop OEM Qualifiers or the sc1 and 2 i use on the track............

I use diablo supercorse sc1 and 2 both on road and off road, but i ride like a thingy so i need tyres that are gunna grip like mad granted i only get about 1000 miles out of them on the road, but it works for me.

karl
    To be clear Crap mileage! I bought them on the advice that they would grip a hell lot better than oem qualifiers. In which the Corsa III do. So guess like always a trade off between milelage & Grip. Its probably coincided with the way I ride since I returned to TD's this year So thats answered my own question. :-? Cheer's Karl [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: Dunlop OEM Qualifiers 
    you welcome mate

3. Re: Dunlop OEM Qualifiers 
    If you thrash your 600 like i do mine then it's worth looking at a sticky as hell front and hard rear.. i've started using dunlop road smarts... just as much grip and twice the milage!

Unless your going keep a super sticky at the right heat 100% of the time your riding then they are a complete waste of money! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

4. Re: Dunlop OEM Qualifiers 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by westcountryninja
    If you thrash your 600 like i do mine then it's worth looking at a sticky as hell front and hard rear.. i've started using dunlop road smarts... just as much grip and twice the milage!

Unless your going keep a super sticky at the right heat 100% of the time your riding then they are a complete waste of money! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Lol now you tell me... yeah its getting pretty much thrashed.. As I have 100% faith in my front end I may well gives these a try.

5. Re: Dunlop OEM Qualifiers 
    Platinum Member
    Speak to Feen and see if you can get a deal on some Maxxis Supermaxx - they've been using them on track with no issues, great grip levels and wear but they're also cheap - I've just got a set for my moto after testing them last week

Just need to check gixerjunkies forum as about a 40 page thread on the tyres and great reviews

6. Re: Dunlop OEM Qualifiers 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Speak to Feen and see if you can get a deal on some Maxxis Supermaxx - they've been using them on track with no issues, great grip levels and wear but they're also cheap - I've just got a set for my moto after testing them last week

Just need to check gixerjunkies forum as about a 40 page thread on the tyres and great reviews
    Cool... going to run with the Corsa's until their end of life! Won't take long