Notices

Thread: Whats your latest Modification & Why?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Whats your latest Modification & Why? 
    ONFIRE
    Just had my Translogic QS fitted and road tested. Best bit of kit ever bought for seamless clutchless upshifts....So smooth 8-)

2. Re: Whats your latest Modification & Why? 
    Platinum Member
    More to the point when do I get to test it

3. Re: Whats your latest Modification & Why? 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    More to the point when do I get to test it
    I am taken it into that wonderful George White Superbike place this Friday Morning 9:00am. So Tea's on you [smiley=thumbsup.gif] or is it that day off excuse Lol 8-)

4. Re: Whats your latest Modification & Why? 
    I've done nowt to the R1 since I bought it.......but I suspect there'll be some new bits and pieces being added to it soon enough.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

5. Re: Whats your latest Modification & Why? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ONFIRE
    [quote author=Davey link=1235507096/0#1 date=1235508448]More to the point when do I get to test it
    I am taken it into that wonderful George White Superbike place this Friday Morning 9:00am. So Tea's on you [smiley=thumbsup.gif] or is it that day off excuse Lol 8-)[/quote]

I'm in on Friday - thursdays my day off [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6. Re: Whats your latest Modification & Why? 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    [quote author=ONFIRE link=1235507096/0#2 date=1235509421][quote author=Davey link=1235507096/0#1 date=1235508448]More to the point when do I get to test it
    I am taken it into that wonderful George White Superbike place this Friday Morning 9:00am. So Tea's on you [smiley=thumbsup.gif] or is it that day off excuse Lol 8-)[/quote]

I'm in on Friday - thursdays my day off [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7. Re: Whats your latest Modification & Why? 
    I haven't done anything for aaages - need to get a rear hugger sorted at some point but it may have to wait a couple months
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

8. Re: Whats your latest Modification & Why? 
    Platinum Member
    Not really had chance to get stuff done, but i did buy a dark tinted double bubble screen for my ducati 916 the other day but thats about it

9. Re: Whats your latest Modification & Why? 
    Diamond Member
    ive pumped up the tyres and set up the suspension (static sag, race sag, comprecssion and rebound) to the correct settings for my weight and riding style, and thats the best mods ive ever done cos theyre free! everyone should do this before they do anything else.....

....but if you wanna get technical, on the RD250lc ive raised the auxilliary transfer prots by half a mm and re-angled them to "Hug the piston" on the transfer/compression stage, to prevent mixture distillation and help move the pocket of exhaust gas, whilst preventing loss of charge out of the exhaust port...... a worthy modification, has made the world of difference [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

on the GSXR thou, i will soon be making 3 angle valves and seat mods, smooth the valve throats, increase their diameter to 0.87 of the valve size, and mismatch the standard header pipes, raising the floor of the pipe so that it is level with the floor of the port, making a step at the top of the port to pipe.....the benefits will be another couple of horsepower! woohah!

10. Re: Whats your latest Modification & Why? 
    Platinum Member
    WOW got anything else in mind jaydee lol