Notices

Thread: They just dont look!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. They just dont look!! 
    Whent on the ride to Bournemouth,,

Got to Salisbury ring road, when going round one of the roundabouts, in the right hand lane a car decides to pull across and force me to Hit the cerb and crash barrier,,

The car didnt even stop, so i was left flat on the floor trying to pick the bike up > ,

Im Ok just wisted me back, and the usuall Damage to the bike ,Break lever bent,,clutch casing scuffed,,pluss all me fairings scuffed also brocken indi..

Ended up going home leaving the others to carry on ,,as me back was hurting,,

Hope the other guys had a nice time with no incidents,,
    There are 2 new posts since your last visit. (You have read 3 of these posts.)

2. Re: They just dont look!! 
    Diamond Member
    sorry to hear that jack! glad you okay, some bloody car drivers just dont care about us bikers! did you get his plate? report him if u did!

3. Re: They just dont look!! 
    Jack

sorry to read about your accident..hope you are ok chick. Bloody car drivers, I BET IT WAS A WOMAN!!! (sorry girls but I am sure 90% of woman are crap drivers)

Anyway hope you are ok and have not damaged you or the bike too much...bikes can be replaced, you can't. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

roxy

4. Re: They just dont look!! 
    Hope you are well Jack, missed a great hotdog and chips on the seafront. Still here to fight another day. Shame you were at the back or one of us could have caught up with the driver(wanker).

5. Re: They just dont look!! 
    Platinum Member
    bl**dy car driving scum, keep am eye on your back

6. Re: They just dont look!! 
    Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight
    Shame you were at the back or one of us could have caught up with the driver(wanker).
    Yeah That >

Mend well mate
    Everything else is shyte

7. Re: They just dont look!! 
    Sorry to hear about this but at least you live to ride another day [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Not always women Roxy, but sadly it frequently is!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

8. Re: They just dont look!! 
    glad your ok matey, thats the main thing, we all went to swanage in the car today, and some t**t nearly wiped us all out, he was trying to overtake a line of cars, and dived into the non existing gap in front of me, still dont know how we didn`t crash.

9. Re: They just dont look!! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roxychick
    Jack

sorry to read about your accident..hope you are ok chick. Bloody car drivers, I BET IT WAS A WOMAN!!! (sorry girls but I am sure 90% of woman are crap drivers)

Anyway hope you are ok and have not damaged you or the bike too much...bikes can be replaced, you can't. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

roxy
    corrrr fair play to that, a women who admits women are crap car drivers ;D

10. Re: They just dont look!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan9T9
    [quote author=roxychick link=1245589955/0#2 date=1245596394]Jack

roxy
    corrrr fair play to that, a women who admits women are crap car drivers ;D
    [/quote]

steady on ickle bambino ...I didn't say ALL woman, of course I exclude myself from the 90% ;D I have always moaned about the fact that most woman don't know the width, length, how to park, or capability of the car their husband/boyfriend has bought for them!! they drive me mad >

anyway thanks for the support!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]