Nice business proposition, but is there really money to be made in this type of business? Depending what track you go to, to fill it you'd be looking at around 50 riders per group (normally 3 groups) before braking even with the cost to hire it.

I think a lot of ordinary track day organisers go out of business as they struggle to fill places. And we all know the cost of trackdays has crept up over the last few years.

Most TDO's offer 1 session 1:1 instruction already, which is usually enough to give people something to work on for the rest of the day.

There have been companies in the past that have tried running an all female track day (most recently No Limits in partnership with GirlsBike2) and even they struggled to get women to sign up.

The novice group on a normal trackday should suffice for the type of people you describe your proposition as appealing to, and if it still scares people, then maybe they are not ready for the track?

I'm not knocking your plans before they've even started, but I would be interested to hear more. Maybe you could go into partnership with a TDO and offer this service at one of their track days to see how it goes. I know Hottrax already do something similar though in the form of their Superbike School

Good luck [smiley=thumbsup.gif]