Notices

Thread: My First Bike

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Re: My First Bike 
    All good advice on here. Make your own choice, and enjoy it. Its not age or technology that lets a bike down. It all comes down to mechanics, only dangerous thing on any bike is the nut that holds the handlebars!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: My First Bike 
    Diamond Member
    Its all about personal choice as we know. What is go for some else doesn't mean its right for you. doing 60 mph on a Hornet is the same as any other bike. Just other bikes get you up to 60 mph quicker what ever you decide on lets us know stick a pic on here. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: My First Bike 
    I passed my DAC 2 years ago.
    I am no expert on bikes or biking generally but I can say that my Kawasaki ZZR600 has been an excellent bike for me. Bought it after passing my DAC. Thought it was too powerful to start with but after a few months really enjoyed it and saved me having to pay out for a more powerful bike later. Just ridden it to Ireland and back, very comfy, economical and fast. Was going to buy a bigger bike to start with but glad I didnt. Think getting used to the weight and size of the ZZR600 has been useful. Its by no means a large bike compared to some but glad I didnt end up with something like a Pan European or ZZR1400 as my first bike, not so much due to the speed but the physical size.
    Hope that helps
    Paul