Notices

Thread: Isle of man campsites

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Isle of man campsites 
    Platinum Member
    I'm interested in going to the TT next year so would be nice to know who else from here is planning a trip over? Maybe make arrangements regards to & thro and campsites etc? Never been before so looking forword to it!

2. Re: Isle of man campsites 
    Platinum Member
    me and a few mates are thinking of going iceman, but still waiting to hear back from 2 of them. but if your intrested ?

3. Re: Isle of man campsites 
    We wouldn't mind going next year, but would want to rent a cottage/stay in a hotel.
    I think I will need to buy a tourer for the trip though.

4. Re: Isle of man campsites 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo
    me and a few mates are thinking of going iceman, but still waiting to hear back from 2 of them. but if your intrested ?
    yeh I hear you!Sounds good. Gives us plenty of time to plan something when we know who's interested!

5. Re: Isle of man campsites 
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinb
    We wouldn't mind going next year, but would want to rent a cottage/stay in a hotel.
    I think I will need to buy a tourer for the trip though.
    If you want to stay in hotel or cottage you need to book early as a great many are booked year on year. You can also do Homestay, which is a sort of DIY B&B in private houses. If you want to go Sat to Sat book your ferry as soon as you can - and it will not be cheap so start saving!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”