Notices

Thread: WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Re: WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO 
    hmm I had heard about the accident, but were all safe riders (apart from Andrew who apprently likes to crash and burn his vehicles) and so is Dabz i'm suer she would love it on the back of a bike.

as for Tina..Go tina Go!!!!!!!!!!! Do the test

2. Re: WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO 
    Just seen this, Well done to you. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Try all the bikes mentioned if you can so you can get an idea of what you want to ride.

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO 
    Hannah, you'll be doing the training and test on one of our GS500's, and we will have one for sale by then. Contrary to popular belief, they get very well looked after, serviced regularly, and get quite a bit of money spent on them every year. The one we will be selling is a 2003 '53' reg GS500K3. I think it's got about 23000 miles, but I'll have to let you know on that. They are extremely cheap to insure, very reliable, and cheap to fix. Ideal as a daily commuter bike. Let us know if you're interested when you come and do the training. Cheers, Mark. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

4. Re: WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO 
    Diamond Member
    HMB You got a test date yet for Module 1. Aslo if your looking for a New Bike 59 try the Suzuki Gladius looks a nice bike. Maybe not yet if riding through the winter months.

Good luck with your test [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO 
    Hi HMB,

Congratulations on passing!

I must agree with peoples input. The SV650 is a great bike, I worked on one and it was a breeze, so maintenance costs will be low. It did good MPG, handled really well and was light too!

I rode it for 100 odd miles and had a real hoot on it, I thought I would not like it as I ride a Gixxer but no it was great fun and well sporty. Looks good too with the full fairing.

Regarding insurance, just spend a few hours using insurance search engines and you will be able to get a sensible quote...I pay 220 p.a fully comp using this method, not the 500 some crooks quoted me! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]