I came across these two this week.
First one- I left Monkton Farleigh and travelled to Bradford on Avon past the Fox and Hounds pub through the 50mph and down towards the 60mph sweeping right/left uphill bends that take you past Cumberwell Park.Came across a row of cars doing about 40-45mph,thought it was a Caravan being towed but it was a biker on a HD with 4ft bars on it chugging along.I overtook the cars and got behind him,still doing 40-45mph thought he was riding a bit slow but then i noticed and asked myself why is he riding 2ft from the white line? ,i couldnt see any reason for this so overtook him. What do you Think?

2nd - Saturday 19th
Going through Atworth past the pub and Garden Centre(40mph limit) & 100yds from the right hand bent some guy on a Suzuki blue white 600/750 came round the bend towards me doing about 70mph with his knee down going towards the Garden centre entrance.
Now if a car pulled out of the GCentre and looked left /right and left and saw it all clear and started to pull out to turn right the speed the biker was going he prob would of gone into the side of the car as the GC entrance is about 100 yds away from the bend or do you think the biker would of stopped! What do you think?