Notices

Thread: MPG

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Re: MPG 
    Quote Originally Posted by alanTDM
    17Ltr Tank, I went to Redruth, Cornwall last friday morning via A303 Exeter,Plymouth/Liskard( lot of traffic) then picked up the A30 at Bodmin got to Redruth with 220 miles and fuel warning light came on.Filled up again Sunday 17ltr and only used about 3/4 tank and had 45miles left when got back home. ;D
    I'm going home in just over a weeks time, I need a pasty. Normally make sure I fill up around Monkton when I stop for a burger and a cuppa at that great little layby burger van.

2. Re: MPG 
    i get about 120 miles per 13 litres on my zx6r, no reserve, just tells me to get my arse to a garage quick...... or im pushing it lol

3. Re: MPG 
    My Dodge Charger takes 19 gallons, but needs filling after going to Swindon and back. Normally does about 8 to the gallon... The bike sort of balances things out... sort of... :'(
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

4. Re: MPG 
    A few less pies for the driver me thinks,keep the weight down

5. Re: MPG 
    Diamond Member
    Well we will really see what my bike does with the North Wales run this Sunday....

6. Re: MPG 
    8 miles to the gallon. You will need a few more of the 5p of per litre vouchers from Tesco or Sainsbury's then.

7. Re: MPG 
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinb
    8 miles to the gallon. You will need a few more of the 5p of per litre vouchers from Tesco or Sainsbury's then.
    Yes please!!! ;D
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

8. Re: MPG 
    I just totted up all the petrol receipts for my CBR125R. In the 25 weeks I owned it, I filled it up 31 times with a total of 195 litres (43 gallons) and travelled 4582 miles, so that works out at an average of 183 miles/week, 153 miles/tank, 107 miles/gallon.

9. Re: MPG 
    Platinum Member
    I managed 60 mpg from my XJ6 while I was doing its first 600 miles very slowly at 5,000 rpm max. Can now go to 7,000 rpm for next 400 miles so mpg will start falling now!!....

Adrian :-?

10. Re: MPG 
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmer
    A few less pies for the driver me thinks,keep the weight down
    Actually, I've worked it out, and it's doing 10.2mpg. I think not bad for a 7.3litre V8. And that was carrying a tent, 3 sleeping bags, 3 airbeds, a gas cooker, gas bottle, 3 deck chairs, a spare radiator, 3 socket sets of different sizes, timing light, 5 litres of water, 2 litres of trans fluid, 2 litres of oil, various electrical connectors and tools, 3 clothes bags, 3 pillows, 2 cool bags and a cool box, a copy of 'NUTS' magazine, and me and 2 mates. Who's the fat git??? :P
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk