Notices

Thread: Biker Stopped by police

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Biker Stopped by police 
    Maybe an Operation to crack down on untaxed, uninsured, unroadworthy vehicles?

2. Re: Biker Stopped by police 
    Diamond Member
    I have it from an inside source that the Police have started the Christmas crack down now on the drinkers and such, but they will check motors over while they have you pulled over, so watch your backs peeps.......

3. Re: Biker Stopped by police 
    ONFIRE
    If you're doing nothing wrong...Guess you have nothing to worry about [smiley=cool.gif]

4. Re: Biker Stopped by police 
    Platinum Member
    I always say if I get pulled its part of driving/ riding - normally I've done something to attract the attention so a bonus if I don't get a ticket!

Yeah there are other crimes out there they could be dealing with but how many wanted criminals do they catch by pulling a vehicle over.

They do a job and do it well fair play to them all - and I have always found being nice gets the same response back and they can use thier discretion [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: Biker Stopped by police 
    To true. No point slagging the copper off. He is only doing his job.

My dad is forever being pulled on his brit bikes.... only because the copper wants a chat and a look!!! They are humans!!

Easy way round coppers.... don't act like a muppet and you are safe!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

6. Re: Biker Stopped by police 
    Quote Originally Posted by igbell
    I have it from an inside source that the Police have started the Christmas crack down now on the drinkers and such, but they will check motors over while they have you pulled over, so watch your backs peeps.......
    Bugger it. I'm going to have to leave my optics rucksack at home until after Christmas. ;D

7. Re: Biker Stopped by police 
    Diamond Member
    Yes sorry to say Kev, but of course you could always leave at mine if you like......