Notices

Thread: Dates for the Diary. BSB, WSB, Moto GP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Dates for the Diary. BSB, WSB, Moto GP 
    i think its practice and qualifing friday and sat and races sunday not 100% though

2. Re: Dates for the Diary. BSB, WSB, Moto GP 
    Platinum Member
    Where ever you wonna take your son to, will be pretty much kid friendly, like other people have mentioned Truxton is a great track all though you cant ever see a long stretch of the track what you can see is usually great racing, mallory park is another good track to spectate at [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: Dates for the Diary. BSB, WSB, Moto GP 
    Platinum Member
    Don't forget if you're going to any BSB rounds to sign up for the GW's loyalty card before!

4. Re: Dates for the Diary. BSB, WSB, Moto GP 
    Platinum Member
    why?

5. Re: Dates for the Diary. BSB, WSB, Moto GP 
    Quote Originally Posted by crewy
    why?
    If going by the centre fold in the MCN Bike Mart this week, as GW have a BSB steam sponsorship they have a travelling kit van as well to the events. so you must get some discount if you have a card and buy something from the van?

Correct me if I am wrong Stu. Also do the cards cost? If so how much and what sort of discount are we looking at as I need some leathers in a month or so!

6. Re: Dates for the Diary. BSB, WSB, Moto GP 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noisy_lightning
    [quote author=crewy link=1266574989/0#13 date=1266749726]why?
    If going by the centre fold in the MCN Bike Mart this week, as GW have a BSB steam sponsorship they have a travelling kit van as well to the events. so you must get some discount if you have a card and buy something from the van?

Correct me if I am wrong Stu. Also do the cards cost? If so how much and what sort of discount are we looking at as I need some leathers in a month or so![/quote]

Ahhh right, thanks for that dave, think i'll stick to buying stuff from a shop though!!

7. Re: Dates for the Diary. BSB, WSB, Moto GP 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noisy_lightning
    [quote author=crewy link=1266574989/0#13 date=1266749726]why?

Correct me if I am wrong Stu. Also do the cards cost? If so how much and what sort of discount are we looking at as I need some leathers in a month or so![/quote]

Yeah your wrong lol

I can't be typing out all the offers so heres a link........

http://www.georgewhite.co.uk/?section=loyalty_card