Notices

Thread: Blue Iridium Visor

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Blue Iridium Visor 
    I have a tinted insert for my shoei so if I am out late in the day or into the evening I can remove it and go back to clear visor. Its simple and quick to fit and looks fab.

Always remember a mate being caught out at night with only a black visor and having to ride home from Cheddar in the pitch black with the visor up..man that was a scarey pillion ride home.

I am not sure about the legal stance on them but as my bike and leathers are black the visor had to be too!!

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: Blue Iridium Visor 
    It always amuses me the way some riders like to look good on a bike - they wear the fashionable bright leathers with expensive matching helmet.

They ride making a lot of noise thru towns taking up a road position that says - "look at me - BE impressed"

Then they wear a dark visor so nobody knows who they are.... ;D

3. Re: Blue Iridium Visor 
    Platinum Member
    I wear a black visor on my lid - but I rarely ride at night

One issue I have found with iridium visors is reflective glare when its raining.

Yes you can get busted for wearing a tinted visor - especially at night if I do a rideout I will carry a spare clear one just to keep them happy.

4. Re: Blue Iridium Visor 
    I've always used the legal tinted visors. Works a treat, no issues with the fuzz.

The best ones are the tinted inner visors... work a treat!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

5. Re: Blue Iridium Visor 
    it's a fact that dark visors make you ride better, go faster, more attractive and generally cooler. This is why the police don't like them, they feel left out with their police-issue normo visors :P
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

6. Re: Blue Iridium Visor 
    hhahahahah well said Dabz.

7. Re: Blue Iridium Visor 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    it's a fact that dark visors make you ride better, go faster, more attractive and generally cooler. This is why the police don't like them, they feel left out with their police-issue normo visors :P

hee hee hee nice one Dabz!!

;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

8. Re: Blue Iridium Visor 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    ;D ;D ;D

Love it!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

9. Re: Blue Iridium Visor 
    Diamond Member
    I wear a Hi-Gloss Black AGV with Black visor. looks good [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Don't ride at night but have been caught out once when it rained heavily & sky was pitch black misted up no waterproofs. Day started out bright sunny day dry, ended pitch black soaken wet & cold

10. Re: Blue Iridium Visor 
    Platinum Member
    I may have missed this, but what helmet do you have nico? I only ask because some helmets are quite fidley and time consuming to get the visors off, other helmets are quite easy, so i would suggest an insert if it's a fidley visor, but if not then i would say go for the iridum visor, my old one was great. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]