Notices

Thread: Fancy It?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Re: Fancy It? 
    Trying to get sponserd not that easy Natwest are paying for this weekend

2. Re: Fancy It? 
    Rob get urself down to Probike Newbury mate they have reduced price race leathers there £599 down to £199 or u could always buy mine lol maybe do a deal on some tyres....... ;D ;D

Jimmer let Rob know about the Odiham trackdays last year we had Bournemouth Buildbase Kawasaki and Scott Smart as well as some other very very fast french (i think he was french) dude up there on his superstock Blade

Oh and good luck to Rob at Brands make sure u get loads of Pics Jimmer

3. Re: Fancy It? 
    Will let him know,will have a chat when we meet up,as for your leathers he is only 9 stone dripping wet think they will be a bit big

4. Re: Fancy It? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmer
    Trying to get sponserd not that easy Natwest are paying for this weekend
    As I put a post up not long ago from a sponsor looking for riders but no replies - sorry too late as sure its filled now and our place has as far as I know exhausted the sponsorship budget. I agree getting sponsorship isn't easy the better you are and the more publicity you show the more chance you have of getting it - things like photos, videos and even names in signatures. Does help knowing the right people and being ballsy to ask (no I don't do sponsorship so don't ask!) Just to rub it in I'm just waiting for my new leathers to arrive from America - how come I got them...because I asked ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: Fancy It? 
    hmm maybe yeah but he can grow into them lol.......

6. Re: Fancy It? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slowr1der
    hmm maybe yeah but he can grow into them lol.......
    few cushions or bubble wrap

7. Re: Fancy It? 
    Thanks for the advice,we were in the wiltshire times whole back page when he won the mini moto british title,were ment to do a round by round write up for last year but he got hurt so that buggerd that,will keep trying.And i hope your leathers cut the blood off round your nuts ;D

8. Re: Fancy It? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmer
    Thanks for the advice,we were in the wiltshire times whole back page when he won the mini moto british title,were ment to do a round by round write up for last year but he got hurt so that buggerd that,will keep trying.And i hope your leathers cut the blood off round your nuts ;D
    Doing write ups and stuff like that is what it needs - get a website set up - if both hands are busted get someone else to type! Send a few tickets to prospective/ current sponsors - won't work with big places but smaller like it. send then a racing cv - pictures of the bike and sponsorship here - photoshop thier logo to the bike etc so they can see.
    Nah they won't as they're custom made lol ;D