Notices

Thread: Dealer rip off warning

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Dealer rip off warning 
    Platinum Member
    I bought a 600 Fazer from hayballs back in '02 and had no complaints with their service either.
    As for bridge in shrewton I haven't used them personally But a dear friend of mine (no longer here RIP) used them very frequently for services and tyres and couldn't rate them highly enough.

As for Phil stokes in westbury again a very friendly chatty chap who gives a good service, But again I only use him for MOT as i do my own servicing [smiley=happy.gif]

2. Re: Dealer rip off warning 
    Did not realise Phil Stokes did Mot's. There is no one now in warminster that does them, even Roy Vincent takes his to Codford. I have been using Bridge for the last few. Before them was the old boy in Frome, next to the breakers. Thanks for that bit of info,

3. Re: Dealer rip off warning 
    i have had excellent service at both SJS and Hayball in Salisbury, though both were a little pricey. (to be expected i suppose)

i also managed to get an MOT at very short notice (abour 2 1/2 Hrs) from wildman's in urchfont. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

4. Re: Dealer rip off warning 
    have used sjs many times great service and great prices for parts, would not use anyone else