Hi I'm new to this forum but I wanted to alert members about poor service from SJS in Salisbury who state on their website that the customer comes first. This is not my experience.
I booked my bike in for some simple work which was agreed would be done within 10 days, and that any parts over £60 would be agreed with me in advance. In reality the bike was with them for 4 weeks - numerous broken promises, excuses. It was returned with bird s**t over it poorly fitted panels and a badly bled back brake. They quoted one price for a part and then INSISTED that they had never had that conversation with me, then charged me more.
Furthermore they replaced another part without asking me at over the agreed £60 threshold (I found self same part on the net in about 10 seconds for £35). I did give them the opportunity to put all this right but they flatly refused. I can't be ar**d to take it further with low life like them, but I do think it worthwhile to alert other riders on here. I certainly won't be going back with this or any of my other bikes.