Notices

Thread: Free BIKE SERVICE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Free BIKE SERVICE 
    I don't do well on ice, or tarmac come to think of it...bad luck comes in threes, hope to get the next crash out the way soon...everyone stand back!!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: Free BIKE SERVICE 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by finbar
    I don't do well on ice, or tarmac come to think of it...bad luck comes in threes, hope to get the next crash out the way soon...everyone stand back!!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Err, not on my bike please!

3. Re: Free BIKE SERVICE 
    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia
    [quote author=finbar link=1272716429/0#10 date=1272829693]I don't do well on ice, or tarmac come to think of it...bad luck comes in threes, hope to get the next crash out the way soon...everyone stand back!!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Err, not on my bike please!
    [/quote]

Mine neither!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: Free BIKE SERVICE 
    I just bought a Thundercat which I wouldn't mind getting serviced if it takes your fancy (Sounds like it's only running on 3 at low revs when it's cold )

5. Re: Free BIKE SERVICE 
    Does it go ok when warm? Don't mind servicing someones bike, don't really want the liability of fixing a bike before it even goes! [smiley=happy.gif]

6. Re: Free BIKE SERVICE 
    LOL ;D

Yeah, like a rocket compared to my cb-1. It goes fine once you're riding it, just sounds funny when you start it (could even just be the downpipe blowing). I've kinda got my fingers crossed that someone who knows what they're doing will be able to pinpoint the problem quite easily... hence the offer!

You're welcome to look it over if you're interested... North Swindon. If you get it running nice there's probably even a beer or two in it! lol