Just a word of warning to all prospective George White's bike buyers. When I bought my bike I was told my bike was taxed......which it was not....have been trying to get in touch for 3 days....finally get a call back to be told to go and tax it myself as the tax had obviously disappeared!! god knows where....its not the cost as its cheap enough but i havent been able to ride until i got it, which meant having to leave work early or have to wait until w/end....bloody inconvenience and a pain in the bum......they shouldn't have said it was taxed if they werent sure. And where did it go because I was told it was taxed when purchased and it was not on the bike when delivered as (luckily) i took photo's as soon as it was delivered (all on my facebook photo's ) .....not happy!!!!....still waiting for a call back now which again has not happened....grrrrrr

Funnily enough I took foto's in the show room too and the tax disc is visible....so where did it go between purchase and delivery mmmmm

So always make sure when you take delivery of a bike from there (or anywhere) the tax disc is still intact or you will be riding illegally!!!!

THANX FOR THE FABULOUS SERVICE...NOT....

Beamer is not beaming!!!!!!! > > > >