Notices

Thread: Wonderful GW's...NOT!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    How come you didn't go to Phoenix? They're just round the corner, and a Yamaha main dealer. Apart from having a very dry sense of humour, they've always proven to be good. :-?
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

2. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Able
    How come you didn't go to Phoenix? They're just round the corner, and a Yamaha main dealer. Apart from having a very dry sense of humour, they've always proven to be good. :-?

Blinking good question........but they didnt have one in at the time....we'd been online and saw it so thought we'd pop to swindon for a look and ended up buying it.......will stick to local in future!!.
    Live 'n' learn so they say.
    p.s saw you out in 'the' learner car today....hope it's all going well.

;D

3. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina
    [quote author=Mark_Able link=1273077942/0#10 date=1273091480]How come you didn't go to Phoenix? They're just round the corner, and a Yamaha main dealer. Apart from having a very dry sense of humour, they've always proven to be good. :-?

Blinking good question........but they didnt have one in at the time....we'd been online and saw it so thought we'd pop to swindon for a look and ended up buying it.......will stick to local in future!!.

;D

[/quote]

Thanks Tina, yes I've got about a third of the number of pupils I'm aiming for, so getting there. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

4. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Able
    [quote author=Tina link=1273077942/0#11 date=1273092063][quote author=Mark_Able link=1273077942/0#10 date=1273091480]How come you didn't go to Phoenix? They're just round the corner, and a Yamaha main dealer. Apart from having a very dry sense of humour, they've always proven to be good. :-?

;D

[/quote]

Thanks Tina, yes I've got about a third of the number of pupils I'm aiming for, so getting there. [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

Will be sending anyone I know who wants to learn your way same as bike training ....... should pick up eventually....have you advertised around the college and local schools??
    ;D

5. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    GW's - Never manage to convince me that spending my hard-earned there would be a wise choice and that they deserve it.

In my experience, they never fail to disappoint.... >

Vote with your feet Tina... :
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

6. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    I too had a bad experience buying a new bike from GW several years ago so this time I phoned "hunts" of manchester who offered me a fantastic price on my banditt 1200 in trade for a new transalp.There was no haggling,phone call took 2 mins and they even delivered my new bike to my door 3 days later with a full tank of fuel.
    Moral of this story is shop around and dont believe the GW hype.

7. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    Platinum Member
    I can't comment on the bike and the tax as I had nothing to do with the sale - not me trying to worm my way out or defend I honestly don't know. What I do know is we don't claim back for any tax and if it is normally there it stays there. But saying that all used bikes are sold without tax and there are posters around the showroom highlighting this - so if its taxed its a bonus.

I have sold a lot of bikes to members on the forum both new and used and hopefully there has been no issues or none that haven't been resolved as I have always said anyone that buys from me are more than welcome to pm me or they have my direct line or mobile number. I will go out my way to help where I can even out of hours - I do take pride in my job and my customers and want them to enjoy the new bike experiance.

I do feel for you that its taken 3 days to get a call back and please do let me know who your sales person was so I can speak to them 1st thing in the morning when I am back in work.

8. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    Well said Stu.
    Stu
    Anyone fancy a pint?

9. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    Nice to have someone on the inside who can sort it for you. Well done Stu... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

10. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina
    [quote author=Mark_Able link=1273077942/0#12 date=1273092497][quote author=Tina link=1273077942/0#11 date=1273092063][quote author=Mark_Able link=1273077942/0#10 date=1273091480]How come you didn't go to Phoenix? They're just round the corner, and a Yamaha main dealer. Apart from having a very dry sense of humour, they've always proven to be good. :-?

;D

[/quote]

Thanks Tina, yes I've got about a third of the number of pupils I'm aiming for, so getting there. [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

Will be sending anyone I know who wants to learn your way same as bike training ....... should pick up eventually....have you advertised around the college and local schools??
    ;D[/quote]

Thanks Tina, the schools/colleges are the next plan. It can take a year to get established with a driving school. I'm just trying to fast track it...
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk