Notices

Thread: Wonderful GW's...NOT!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    I know this thread is nowhere close to it, but let's not make this into a witch hunt.

I'm sure any constructive criticism towards GW's Stu would appreciate and he's the type of bloke who would make sure it would be noticed and passed onto the people who should take notice.

Let's steer clear from tarring every salesperson at GW's with the same brush. It's clear Stu does an outstanding job above and beyond what is usually accepted by the firm.

As said before, if you want to deal with GW's then use Stu. Not just because he's one of us but because he's a geniunely good bloke.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

2. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    I think all dealers have some disgruntled customers. It doesn't always go right. I know some people refuse to deal with Phoenix Motorcycles, and there's probably one or two who don't like our training. I guess it's a case of looking at the majority of happy customers and accept that it does go right most of the time... :[smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

3. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    Platinum Member
    Cheers for the kind words.

Just to try and improve customer satisfaction we have implimented further stages in the delivery process so you should be spoken by at least 2 members of staff after the sale (normally sales person & business manager) Once the bike has been collected you should also be given a call by a member of staff to ensure all is OK - this normally isn't the sales person but someone who will ensure any questions/ issues are resolved. All messages from these calls are forwarded to the sales person but also copying in the Business Manager, Group General Manager and MD. Unfortunatly due to time restrainghts we cannot continuosly call but will leave messages, but also please be aware that if we are with a customer we cannot answer the phone but all do have voicemail, email etc also please leave a number as we don't always have files to hand so don't always 'have it'

Hopefully we can all be merry and happy buyers [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

4. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    Sounds like GW's are making the effort to please which can only be good for us customers

5. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    ONF1RE
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Cheers for the kind words.

Just to try and improve customer satisfaction we have implimented further stages in the delivery process so you should be spoken by at least 2 members of staff after the sale (normally sales person & business manager) Once the bike has been collected you should also be given a call by a member of staff to ensure all is OK - this normally isn't the sales person but someone who will ensure any questions/ issues are resolved. All messages from these calls are forwarded to the sales person but also copying in the Business Manager, Group General Manager and MD. Unfortunatly due to time restrainghts we cannot continuosly call but will leave messages, but also please be aware that if we are with a customer we cannot answer the phone but all do have voicemail, email etc also please leave a number as we don't always have files to hand so don't always 'have it'

Hopefully we can all be merry and happy buyers [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Never had any problems with GW's or have I just got lucky since 2001 9 Brand new bikes latter In my own admittance have canceled a few orders last minute.. not an issue to GWs well maybe a few WTF's But that's all in a days work with there turnover [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Great Customer Service & follow up! worst that has happened 500mile service on gixer 750 one fairing fastener not quite clipped in. Not life threatening! Took it back problem resolved without any issues.

If you want no hassle Customer Service & best prices your money can buy GW's all the way! ;D ;D

Or am I Bias 8-)

6. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    I took my friend over Saturday to pick up his bike after being repaired. He was very happy with the service. We went upstairs with my grandson for something to eat which was very well prepared and the two woman very pleasant. Toilets spotless. Stu please pass on comments to the staff.
    My only issue is with the second hand bikes being packed in to close together which makes it difficult to see them or try them for size.

7. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    Platinum Member
    My only issue is with the second hand bikes being packed in to close together which makes it difficult to see them or try them for size.
    There is a clear trade-off there.
    If they give you more room, you'll have less choice iof bikes (and ultimately higher prices).

Personally I'd rather have max choice and ask them to move it if required.

Sounds to me like they are making real efforts.

8. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducatista
    There is a clear trade-off there.
    If they give you more room, you'll have less choice iof bikes (and ultimately higher prices).

Personally I'd rather have max choice and ask them to move it if required.

Sounds to me like they are making real efforts.
    You pretty much hit the nail on the head - we want as many used bikes as possible to give customers a choice. Plus we'd rather move them out as then it's on our heads/ insurance if we drop them - last thing we want is a customer to drop a bike moving it out and end up with a bill for damaging it.

Kevin - i'll pass on the messages - cheers

9. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    Stu

Thanks for your comments on this thread and your PM. Sorry for bringing it all up, but just felt peeps should know. Next time I'm that way, I'll make a point of coming into GW's and saying hi! Put a face to the username!

Having read some of your other posts, I didn't think your online personality matched the one of the chap I delt with so I take back what I said about you, because, well, it wasn't you. LOL

10. Re: Wonderful GW's...NOT!! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie
    Stu

Thanks for your comments on this thread and your PM. Sorry for bringing it all up, but just felt peeps should know. Next time I'm that way, I'll make a point of coming into GW's and saying hi! Put a face to the username!

Having read some of your other posts, I didn't think your online personality matched the one of the chap I delt with so I take back what I said about you, because, well, it wasn't you. LOL

Its cool and I appreciate the frustration with being spoken down too and thats why I was surprised as i'm not that way [smiley=thumbsup.gif] C'mon down and say Hi - i don't bite or belittle people just sarcastic and to the point 8-) but make sure to speak to the right Stu (I'm the good looking one )