Me I'll nod to just about anything on two wheels - including most sensible-looking scoot riders. I used to get plenty of nods on my VanVan - the only common exception being from Harley riders...

Quote Originally Posted by python
Aren't most of them riding illegally anyway? at 16 years old the moped you ride must be under 50cc , capable of no more than 30mph and under a certain kilowat power. They all seem to have after-market exhausts, pollini 70cc kits fitted, and ride like lunatics. I wouldn't be surprised if they all insured them as standard and not (highly) modified. does that make their insurance invalid ? :-/
However I long gave up on nodding to these turds on step-thrus with no gear and no idea, they never nod back anyway. In a past life commuting through gridlocked Birmingham traffic, the number of times I saw these morons nearly get themselves (or often ME) killed is staggering.

As for them being tomorrow's bikers, if they're going to be the bikers of tomorrow who do 60 through rural villages on a gixxer wearing jeans and reebok classics, then overtake round a blind bend straight into the grille of a tractor, then maybe there is no hope for the future of motorcycling anyway :-[

(end rant now)

Chris