Yes folks, it's four years since the last one and the tabloids are working themselves into a frenzy of delusion about England's chances once more... :
I went to see that bunch of overpaid tossers at Wembley last night - fantastic stadium, good night out with some folks from work, but England were abysmal, utterly awful. The Mexicans played them off the pitch and had they had a couple of decent strikers would have annihilated us. They did this weird thing of controlling the ball and passing it to someone wearing the same colour shirt.... do you think it'll catch on? :-? As for England, a case of SSDD... no composure, panic on the ball and hoof it aimlessly away, conceding possession once more... I bet Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Germany and Italy are crapping themselves... >

But... the great thing is that during the WC, and especially when our useless shower are playing, the roads will be empty yay! Time to go out for a play methinks... 8-) 8-)

PS. I don't care that England won, before some smartypants points it out, they were rubbish and didn't deserve it, so there! :P