Notices

Thread: World Cup

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: World Cup 
    Quiet roads, bring 'em on! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

2. Re: World Cup 
    Only problem will be a bunch of brainless twits,having watched some big girls blouse,make 1/2 millon quid,brake a nail and get streacherd off.The team will then lose,leaving said brainless twits,now fuelled with cheap lager to make thear way home ,in a hump,looking for someone to take it out on.Remember it`s only called paranoia if you cant prove it.Take care out there.NICKO [smiley=happy.gif]

3. Re: World Cup 
    Platinum Member
    I love the world cup - not for the game (but I do follow football) but I get a brand new TV every world cup and can get some cracking deals at the moment

I do enjoy the quiet roads but in my job I'm normally here and have to be there for the riders out enjoying the quiet roads.

No doubt the majority of the matches will be on the big screen directly infront of my desk so I'm not complaining

4. Re: World Cup 
    Correction - Quiet Roads covered in stupid car-window-mounted England Flags.

5. Re: World Cup 
    Well I will be watching the footy always have always will, I live in hope that one day England will surprise me and do a 1966.

Becareful of those vehicles with flags on as the flags do tend to take off and if they don't hit you they could end up under a wheel. Last world cup I counted more than 50 flags in the central reservation of the M25 between the M23 and M3 junctions.

6. Re: World Cup 
    Well it sounds like I won't have to queue at the bar at least.

Top stuff ;D
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

7. Re: World Cup 
    COME ON ENGLAND..........it was a said before just a friendly game, you could almost say our second team, and they beat a good team in mexico,if that had been the world cup final and we won 3-1 and didnt play well i would still be bladdered now.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

8. Re: World Cup 
    speaking of World cup,you guy`s just won the twenty20.Now there is a reason for getting on the lash.Being a Kiwi there are 2 teams I support,New Zealand and anybody playing Australia.

9. Re: World Cup 
    yup cricket world champions to!!! and beat the kiwi`s and aussies to do it, next for the footy bring it on...COME ON ENGLAND [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: World Cup 
    Glad to read that there are some fellow Football Football fans on here that will be supporting the boys. Plenty of time to ride and watch the World cup.
    Funny to read people's thoughts of footy fans, is that the same as when non-bikers view us all the same? Small minded twats!