Notices

Thread: Paint protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Paint protection 
    No worries, that's what this site's for [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: Paint protection 
    Diamond Member
    type "Paint Protection Film" into eeeeeeee bay, and you can buy small squares of 3M material for a couple quid.
    cut to shape, stick on and woohoo!....

:-)

3. Re: Paint protection 
    Quote Originally Posted by CBRowner
    Or, go keyless like I have for £20 from ebay. It not only saves your paint work but it looks cool when you start your bike from the other end of the car park [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Links to the kit? was it hard to fit? just sounds like a cool idea, although i do already have a datatool alarm so i suspect i cant fit one

4. Re: Paint protection 
    i use a leather wallet with all my keys in, and i don't have the problem of keys scratching the tank or anything then =)

5. Re: Paint protection 
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1988
    [quote author=CBRowner link=1276831424/0#4 date=1276842567]Or, go keyless like I have for £20 from ebay. It not only saves your paint work but it looks cool when you start your bike from the other end of the car park [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Links to the kit? was it hard to fit? just sounds like a cool idea, although i do already have a datatool alarm so i suspect i cant fit one[/quote]

I can't remember the site but if you do an ebay search for cyclone bike alarms you can find them that way.

They even do one that you can pre-record a message to wouldbe theives [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

And regarding fitting it to your alarm, give the seller a ring and get the wiring diagram for your bike and alarm or pay £80 (I think) and get a pro to fit it.

I did mine myself, and after a few minor shocks, got it to work fine and it's pretty good for warming your bike up on cold days [smiley=thumbsup.gif]