Notices

Thread: Day 1 in the Clarendon College Carpark.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Day 1 in the Clarendon College Carpark..... 
    Well Done [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: Day 1 in the Clarendon College Carpark..... 
    Platinum Member
    Well done Rachael all being well you will soon be there with the rest of us.

3. Re: Day 1 in the Clarendon College Carpark..... 
    It's so good to hear that alot of people take more than one day, i did feel a bit disappointed when he told me but i had a stinking headache by 1 o'clock so quite glad i am getting to split the training up!

4. Re: Day 1 in the Clarendon College Carpark..... 
    Quote Originally Posted by RachaelEllen
    It's so good to hear that alot of people take more than one day, i did feel a bit disappointed when he told me but i had a stinking headache by 1 o'clock so quite glad i am getting to split the training up!

I was gutted too but knew I wasnt confident enough to go out on the roads on the 1st day.....I had never ridden a bike in my life so, like you, had to learn how to operate it and know how it worked etc before i could do the road stuff.....and I dropped the bike, like Hazel lol .....so dont you worry girl, you will get it and as an added bonus you get to have another day of riding lol......so chin up and keep going [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: Day 1 in the Clarendon College Carpark..... 

Well done Rachel, keep it up and you will be riding on the road in no time at all.

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6. Re: Day 1 in the Clarendon College Carpark..... 
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina
    [quote author=RachaelEllen link=1278251074/0#12 date=1278268428]It's so good to hear that alot of people take more than one day, i did feel a bit disappointed when he told me but i had a stinking headache by 1 o'clock so quite glad i am getting to split the training up!

I was gutted too but knew I wasnt confident enough to go out on the roads on the 1st day.....I had never ridden a bike in my life so, like you, had to learn how to operate it and know how it worked etc before i could do the road stuff.....and I dropped the bike, like Hazel lol .....so dont you worry girl, you will get it and as an added bonus you get to have another day of riding lol......so chin up and keep going [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

I managed to drop the 125 3 times and so far the drop count on the 500 is 3, currently sporting 2 very large bruises, but hasn't affected my enjoyment
    It's Lilac... not pink!

7. Re: Day 1 in the Clarendon College Carpark..... 
    Best of luck PR, practice makes perfect, you have bikes in the blood,keep positive!!
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

8. Re: Day 1 in the Clarendon College Carpark..... 
    Well done PR, keep at it! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

9. Re: Day 1 in the Clarendon College Carpark..... 
    Just heard from Mark and i've got my next session provisionally booked in for next saturday, it's so far away i'll attempt to practice in the week....with an imaginary clutch haha!

10. Re: Day 1 in the Clarendon College Carpark..... 
    Diamond Member
    Well done PR, hopefully not to long before you are just "R"

Good luck next Saturday.
    G