Notices

Thread: I need a new forum name....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. I need a new forum name.... 
    ..Because i passed my CBT!!!!! I am absolutely thrilled and haven't actually stopped grinning yet! I did also experience my first face-tarmac interaction. I fell off in the carpark itself and trapped my leg between the handlebars and the bike meaning that i burnt my new leathers on the engine the second one was on the turn into wicks carpark, i saw a car and had the natural response *panic* and did a rather impressive skid.

It was all worth it though as i had a fantastic time and cannot wait to get a bike of my own, i think it might have to be a van van though, unless anybody else has any other suggestions?

I've got to say a huge thank you to Nicko, he kept me laughing all the way and i will never forget about the 'Giant knickers'! on roundabouts. Able Training are fantastic and i would recommend them to anybody, especially somebody who's a bit nervous!

So finally, i need a new forum name, any suggestions??

2. Re: I need a new forum name.... 
    Well done

3. Re: I need a new forum name.... 
    Well done, all you need now is a bike to have fun on!!

4. Re: I need a new forum name.... 
    WELL DONE YOU..........congrats to able training too.......but well done to you on passing [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: I need a new forum name.... 
    Well done passing your test [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Maybe: "Fit looking girl on a bike" too long maybe? "Fit Biker Babe"? ;D

6. Re: I need a new forum name.... 
    wellie dunie! what style a bike you gonna get?? as 4 the name, dunno, maybe FrontseatRider!!

7. Re: I need a new forum name.... 
    Well, seeing as you're embarking on a PhD, how about something like "The Doctor" or is that too obvious?
    Might be an idea not to broadcast what you'll be researching too much, you never know which sanctimonious nut-job from the God-squad reads it and embarks on their own personal fundamentalist crusade to ensure everything is left "as God created" or some similar bollocks... :

Congrats on the CBT pass - see, told you in Wales that you'd be wanting your own soon enough Congrats on your first off too, you've got that out of the way so it won't be such a big deal now 8-)
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

8. Re: I need a new forum name.... 
    I may know of someone who's got a 125 for sale and I could probably get it off him for around £500 if that's any use to you??

I think it's a 2000 Suzuki Marauder or something very similar. It's a good bike and I've riden it so I know that it's not a turd, which some bikes are at that price, so PM me if you're interested and I'll use my charm to knock him down a bit [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

9. Re: I need a new forum name.... 
    Oh yeah as for the name, it all depends on your ride or you could use your first name like I seem to have even though I sign on as CBRowner :-?

10. Re: I need a new forum name.... 
    Congrats well done on passing your CBT [smiley=thumbsup.gif]