Notices

Thread: Mahoooooosive Wiltshire bikers group photo 2010

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Mahoooooosive Wiltshire bikers group photo 2010 
    Longleat does sound like a good idea as it obviously would be very photogenic. But we may need some fall back options as an alternative.

I tried to think of something that could also link in to a charitable event. So how about a photo shoot at RAF Lyneham with one of the large C17s as the background and the charity would be a donation to Help for Heroes for everybody that goes onto the airfield.

Obviously this would not be easy to organise and indeed it might not even be possible but if people were interested then as a member of MOD I could at least find out how to ask. I would be happy to try and make it work especially as I really think Help for Heroes charity is such a good cause.

Steve

2. Re: Mahoooooosive Wiltshire bikers group photo 2010 
    Quote Originally Posted by Bornagain
    ......... Your wife!!!!
    Does Sybil buff yours?
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

3. Re: Mahoooooosive Wiltshire bikers group photo 2010 
    Platinum Member
    I can't stop her!!

4. Re: Mahoooooosive Wiltshire bikers group photo 2010 
    great Idea Steve, if this can be arranged this would be awesome.... I too fully support Help For Heroes, so a photoshoot ,linked to a donation sounds like a win- win situation for all. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

5. Re: Mahoooooosive Wiltshire bikers group photo 2010 
    Quote Originally Posted by SBQE2
    Longleat does sound like a good idea as it obviously would be very photogenic. But we may need some fall back options as an alternative.

I tried to think of something that could also link in to a charitable event. So how about a photo shoot at RAF Lyneham with one of the large C17s as the background and the charity would be a donation to Help for Heroes for everybody that goes onto the airfield.

Obviously this would not be easy to organise and indeed it might not even be possible but if people were interested then as a member of MOD I could at least find out how to ask. I would be happy to try and make it work especially as I really think Help for Heroes charity is such a good cause.

Steve

That sounds rather cool... I kind of like the idea of any donations we might have to pay for using a back drop going to a worthy cause rather than just lining the pockets of someone (no offence to any 'posh' people who might be reading i.e Lords Bath and Lansdowne lol)..........maybe its worth us all trying our contacts and see who gets a yes and who doesnt and go from there???? otherwise we could be asking around for months lol.... how does that sound??

6. Re: Mahoooooosive Wiltshire bikers group photo 2010 
    Platinum Member
    Could always use the Sally?

It is after all WB's main HQ

7. Re: Mahoooooosive Wiltshire bikers group photo 201 
    I was reading through the first few posts on this thread in the pub last night on my phone and said to Star "What is the most famous thing in Wiltshire?" Stonehenge of course, recognised all over the world. Longleat is all good and well, but show it to anyone not in WB or familiar with that house and they wouldn't know where it was, just a load of bikes in front of some stately home or other.
    Just my two penn'orth...
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

8. Re: Mahoooooosive Wiltshire bikers group photo 2010 
    Very true Scotty...... but is there anywhere that all the bikes and people could stand with the stones in view?? ... Im not overly familiar with the area except there are 2 roads that go either side of the stones but is there anywhere we could all park up and look gawgus without getting run over by oncoming traffic??

9. Re: Mahoooooosive Wiltshire bikers group photo 2010 
    Diamond Member
    sounds good when you pick somwhere ill hopfully be able to make it if im fixed [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: Mahoooooosive Wiltshire bikers group photo 2010 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan9T9
    sounds good when you pick somwhere ill hopfully be able to make it if im fixed [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Oh dont you worry Ryan.... one of us will drag you there if you cant get there under your own steam and get your bike there too x