Notices

Thread: (Buggerit) (now Done it) now Buggerit Again!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. (Buggerit) (now Done it) now Buggerit Again! 
    :-/
    morning folks, I failed my mod1, I hit a cone doing the avoidance, : I felt my toe catch the blue cone, examiner said I'd been doing really well up to that point no rider errors and speed was good through speed trap, but hitting the cone was classed as a dangerous manouver and he had to stop the test :-[ if only I'd just made it wobble he said he have let me carry on
    just trying to book another test now.......
    It's Lilac... not pink!

2. Re: Buggerit 
    As I said Jackie, don't worry, don't be too hard on yourself, the learning experience (however long / short it takes) will all help you to be a 'better' rider in the end as you will be 'ready' for the road when you are 'ready' for the road if that makes sense! ;D

Chin up girl, we're all behind you for the next time! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: Buggerit 
    Hi Jacde chin up your get there 2nd time lucky [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    If it has a red line use it ....

4. Re: Buggerit 
    Diamond Member
    i know its not much consolation....but you get to ride a bike again :-)

5. Re: Buggerit 
    Platinum Member
    I failed my first time, kept putting my foot down and was so angry with my self so I booked the test center for a Saturday morning in Swindon it's free and you get it all to yourself. Ask your instructor they can book it for you. Anyway good luck for next time [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=grin.gif]

6. Re: Buggerit 
    Hey girl, sorry to hear about Mod 1. I too failed mod 1. Its not a nice feeling but just think to yourself, your not going to stop there. You will go back, you will do it again and you will pass and move on. Mod 1 is the hard part.

We are all routing for you [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7. Re: Buggerit 
    Sorry to hear that, I am sure next time you will be fine!

But at the end of the day if I was swerving to avoid a car pulling out on me and ONLY clipped the front of it with my toe I would be having a damn good day. I am really at a loss as to the point of this part of the test.

8. Re: Buggerit 
    Diamond Member
    All the best riders fail the first one - you'll nail it next time.

Chin up, you will soon be joing us out there [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Gerry x

9. Re: Buggerit 
    Gutted to hear about your mod 1

You'll deffinately pass it next time as long as you remain confident in your abilities and not let this minor misshap get you down [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Good luck with your next one though, I'll still keep my fingers crossed for you

10. Re: Buggerit 
    Banned
    i failed my mod1 the first time, but nailed it the second time, you can do it, dont beat your self up about it, all the best riders have failed at least once [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]