Notices

Thread: I am still alive!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Re: I am still alive! 
    Platinum Member
    Speedy recovery buddy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: I am still alive! 
    Platinum Member
    Hi Paul I was so shocked when I heard about your accident but relieved when I heard that you had been discharged - so could have been a lot worse gulp! Rosie is right in what she said that it could have been any of us.

I dont know how I would feel in your situation but you got a lot of friends wishing you well and hope you keep riding. Get better soon mate [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: I am still alive! 
    Really bad luck mate. Sounds like there wasn't much you could do about it - hope you get the info to claim on the car insurance then you claim for the leathers as well!!

Hope you mend quickly and riding again soon

4. Re: I am still alive! 
    Ohh... Just read this. Nasty!! Glad to hear your on the mend.

Don't think there was a lot you could have done. As you say, wearing the right kit saves more serious injuries. Get well soon, and get back on a bike!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

5. Re: I am still alive! 
    Sounds like a lucky escape Paul given the state we were told you were in - leg all twisted etc... I had to laugh when told they had cut one leg of your leathers off and then asked if it was OK to cut the the other one! ;D Think you said something along the lines of... well, they're no fecking use now are they! ;D Bit of a silly question from the paramedic if you ask me! ;D

Wishing you a very speedy recovery - was looking forward to meeting you so hopefully see you soon! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6. Re: I am still alive! 
    Diamond Member
    Glad your healing up matey, take your time theres no rush to get back out, i know what its like tho 5 weeks without biking drove me mad.. well more mad than i already am

Have you heard if the bikes a writeoff yet? seemed both footpegs were snapped off and it was batterd up, hope you get a good payout and get another machine you will be happy with. easy mate.. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7. Re: I am still alive! 
    Quote Originally Posted by silly_simon
    If it is anything like the VFR800 V-Tec system then yes mate it work's and work's very well [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

It sort of "balance's" the bike under braking, If that makes sense :-?

To be honest the VFR thinking about it would be a great contender for a replacement IMHO [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    VFR sounds good, anyone else think of a good replacement for my ZZR600 which I really loved. Would like some thing with ABS this time round.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

8. Re: I am still alive! 
    Try a ZX10 matey !