Quote Originally Posted by Morticia
[quote author=Davey link=1283893556/0#14 date=1283981452][quote author=Morticia link=1283893556/0#12 date=1283979941][quote author=Davey link=1283893556/0#8 date=1283944637]Morticia sorry your opinion means diddly squat to me I just thought if it was something that could have been amended rather than a guy being a bit pissy having been dropped from the top level and voicing his opinion/ thoughts at the time bearing in mind he had been dropped that week. Personally I don't know as I was working so never heard the speach. As you always voice your opinion does that also make you a wanker?
And that's exactly what it should mean, everyone gets so upset so quickly! If you think I'm a wanker, I'm sure there's plenty here that will agree with you. To be honest, I don't care either way. I don't understand what the fuss is about, some people like race bikes, some like cruisers, some people like James, some don't. So what?

[/quote]
corrr bloody hell - I was jesting with ya! Cos you said he was a wanker cos of his opinion of tech 111 etc Personally I don't give a toss if people like people or not thats life and it would be boring if we all liked the same **** 8-) [/quote]

Stu, this is completely unchartered territory for us, WE AGREE!!!!!!!!!! [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
[/quote]

WOW a first for everything 8-)