Notices

Thread: Which gloves?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Which gloves? 
    Aplinestar 365 Goretex gloves. Can wear them all year round, they are excellent though quite pricy. Try ebay may be some on there. Athough Goretex they are still wearable even in the hottest of weather so you can get away with just one pair of gloves for the whole year. They also have knuckle protectors and the extra protection to stop the little finger being injured in a crash.

re. water running into your glove

Think I read somewhere;

if handlebars lower than your riding position wear waterproofs over gloves, if handlebars higher wear waterproofs under gloves. I believe its when you are at rest that the water seaps in.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: Which gloves? 
    Diamond Member
    +1 for the Alpinestars 365's (about £165) although I find them too hot in high summer and not warm enough at freezing temperatures so tend to use them most for spring and autumn. I have some HG summer gloves (about £80) which are really comfy for the summer and I wimp out in the cold and use heated gloves.

I have quite a few other pairs I have picked up along the way but have found it best to pay top dollar as thats what you tend to get.