Notices

Thread: dropped it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: dropped it 
    Just a footnote... If anyone breaks their Knobbly bits off their levers, I can easily repair them by welding a new knobbly bit on.. or even better, if you still have the two pieces of the broken lever, makes the job really easy!! Wb rates apply!! ;D
    any other damage from droppages.. footrests, ali crankcases, anything weldable, ali ,mild steel or stainless let me know.. I don't charge much, just like helping out fellow WBers!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

2. Re: dropped it 
    Wow, Toph, I just may have to pay you a little visit for a new knobbly bit if you're free sometime my lovely ??......Im sure i dont have the bit that dropped off though.....does that matter??.......I shall have a little search though but as I cant remember at which 'drop' it came off at Im not sure where to look hehe xx

3. Re: dropped it 
    It will be a pleasure Tina!! just let me have the lever,(kev will take it off for you I'm sure!!!) and I'll repair it for you ,It will be my birthday present to you!! x
    Doesn't matter if you can't find the missing bit, I can still repair it!
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

4. Re: dropped it 
    horrible feeling when the bike goes down! still if they werent that great before nows the time to get the bike looking lovely some nice cheap kits out there for the nc30, full fairing kits for aroung £350 last time I Was looking

5. Re: dropped it 
    Good to hear thet Toph can weld anyone's knobbly bits back on if they fall off [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Especially as it's getting colder now...

BB

We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

6. Re: dropped it 
    Great to know Toph!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7. Re: dropped it 
    How many others have dropped their bike at some stage?
    I dropped mine after just 3 miles from new. Went to do a U turn on my mates gravel drive way, didnt quite make the turn, hit the front brake and it went off balance. Thus down it went, pretty stupid. I also found out how heavy a bike is when I tried lifting it!

8. Re: dropped it 
    Quote Originally Posted by ZZR600Dude
    How many others have dropped their bike at some stage?
    I dropped mine the other day - trying to ride off with the disk lock still attached! Luckily my knobbly bits didn't snap off!

9. Re: dropped it 
    have found some really nice kits for it on ebay just waiting for some funds to clear now then i can spend some ;D i would have had my knobbly repaired but have already ordered some nice lookin carbon fibre style levers but will bear you in mind when i break another mr toph thanks all the same . My mind is still on the repsol colours but found a race fairing kit that comes in white and also some relentless graphics set which would work out cheap but not sure how it would look but only time will tell. onwards and upwards [smiley=thumbsup.gif]