Notices

Thread: looks like im joining zzrdude!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    Hi Rich nice to hear from you again.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    i was wondering the other day how you were getting on!thought you might be avoiding the forum in case it frustraed you that you cant join in!glad to here you're getting the movement back though!
    you probably dont need them but just to remind you your chair and roll mat are still in dabz's garage!no rush to pick them up though as i know its not your priority atm!
    hope you continue to get better and are back on a bike next year!

3. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    Quote Originally Posted by ro
    Good to hear you're on the mend, not so good about the lack of progress with the insurance company - what's taking so long? Hope you can soon start making plans for riding again next year.

Are you driving now? Perhaps you could come along to the Polebarn on Friday - there was a huge turn-out last week for the AGM, and I think cars outnumbered bikes (for the first time). :-?
    Hiya Ro I am driving now! bought myself a new car and everything (well not new new but you know what i mean) Not sure what state I will be in tommorrow though as its my birthday today but ill try :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel-nut
    i was wondering the other day how you were getting on!thought you might be avoiding the forum in case it frustraed you that you cant join in!glad to here you're getting the movement back though!
    you probably dont need them but just to remind you your chair and roll mat are still in dabz's garage!no rush to pick them up though as i know its not your priority atm!
    hope you continue to get better and are back on a bike next year!
    I was thinking about the chair and roll mat last night :-[ sorry that I havent picked them up, I think I have his mobile so Ill drop him a text to see when is good for him

*it would appear my phone has eaten his number, along with my sisters, I really need a new phone :P could someone PM me his number or hazel if you wouldnt mind you could ask him when he will be about over the next couple days?*

4. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    also forgot to ask, hows the hip?!

5. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    he wony be around until monday as he will be on his way to stoke to see me in a few hours :P i will pm you his number though and let him know that you will be getting in contact so you can go from there!
    good news on the car!at least you are mobile!

oh and...

Happy birthday!!!! ;D :P [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=birthdays.gif] [smiley=birthdays.gif] [smiley=birthdays.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

6. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    cheers I get to spend the day under my car, lucky me!

7. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1988
    also forgot to ask, hows the hip?!
    Just about fully recovered now. Its not painfull and I can do most things now.
    Bike was written off but will be getting another one. May hold off until Jan/Feb though. If you fancy a slow ride out and you happen to be getting back into biking around that time drop me a pm and we can go for a bimble.
    bye for now
    Paul

8. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    Rich, like Hazel i was wondering how you were getting on the other day and was about to pm you when lo and behold you posted on the site. Good to hear you're on the mend and mobile again, albeit on four wheels.

Hopefully catch up sometime soon, maybe at the polebarn on a friday night. its a good night out.

9. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    Platinum Member
    Good to hear youre on the mend mate [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by silly_simon
    Good to hear youre on the mend mate [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    X2
    Everything else is shyte