Notices

Thread: looks like im joining zzrdude!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    thanks for the good wishes guys, im still in hospital atm (dad smuggled phone in) he has got a now win no fee company on it atm and we have paid 250 to get the bike back although ive not obviously seen it yet. wrist is worse than we first thought and they tell me its unlikely i will get full use back, naturally im going to try my best to though whatever they say

2. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    You regularly get vehicles cross that road too slowly too. They seem to forget that that's the main road leaving Marlborough towards Swindon!

Even if you managed to get up to 40mph in that short distance (I doubt you did...) he still would have had plenty of time to see you coming.
    I'd say he blatantly didn't look properly. Worse still when a bikes light is wired on permanently!!!! >

I'll have to keep an eye out there from now on. That's very close to where I live!

Get well soon Rich, and if you want a lift to a bike night soon I don't mind driving you there

3. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    Bummer dude. I really hope you get well soon xx

4. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    Wishing you a speedy recovery Rich. Best to leave sorting out what's what from a legal point of view to the experts. Good luck with that.

kj

5. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    i have sent chris/daytonadog a message, cheers guys

6. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    Didn't get to see you x-rays - but heard about them - sounds nasty Wishing you a speedy recovery [smiley=thumbsup.gif] You're young - you'll heal fast ;D

7. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 

there ya go, its meant to be straight :P
    that bone is in about 4 pieces but hopefully it goes back to one!

im doing everything i can to aid healing, the hardest being no booze for 8 weeks! im never likely to get full use but i'll get used to it

8. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    boredom is also a big problem, not a lot you can do with just one hand (well apart from the obvious ;D )

9. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    thought I would pop up a quick update in case anyone is interested!, Im still alive (just about :P ) got about 70% of my wrist movement back (still cant move it down so well) and about half the strength (but that is expected to come back)

Still waiting on the insurance company for any real progress but I wont be on a bike for a while (although I keep really wanting to get on one!) Still lurking and reading threads although I cant really join in that much :P

hope everyones good

10. Re: looks like im joining zzrdude! 
    Good to hear you're on the mend, not so good about the lack of progress with the insurance company - what's taking so long? Hope you can soon start making plans for riding again next year.

Are you driving now? Perhaps you could come along to the Polebarn on Friday - there was a huge turn-out last week for the AGM, and I think cars outnumbered bikes (for the first time). :-?