Notices

Thread: NEW CAMERAS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: NEW CAMERAS 
    Platinum Member
    Cool! 8-)

2. Re: NEW CAMERAS 
    I need help I looked at that and the first thing I saw was the blonde in the tight t-shirt

3. Re: NEW CAMERAS 
    Isn't the point being missed ..... the camera targets car drivers driving unsafely and those who abuse our lacks tax and insurance enforcement. If it identifies drivers without tax and or insurance and "encourages" drivers stop tail-gating, bring it on.

4. Re: NEW CAMERAS 
    ...and if they're positioned in locations purely to maximise revenue as all the other speed cameras in the country have been?
    I don't buy this "safety" bollocks one bit - if safety is the name of the game then why hasn't there been a camera outside every ****ing school in the country? > > >
    Revenue Generation Devices, pure and simple so far. If these do any different I'm prepared to be pleasantly surprised but I'm not holding my breath... :-? :-? :-?
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

5. Re: NEW CAMERAS 
    I passed a driver on the M4 doing 75 in the middle lane, playing a game on his phone!!! If it catches idiots like that they deserve it - the road is safer for bikers without them!!

6. Re: NEW CAMERAS 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYJAY
    I passed a driver on the M4 doing 75 in the middle lane, playing a game on his phone!!! If it catches idiots like that they deserve it - the road is safer for bikers without them!!
    If he was doing 75 when you passed him what speed were you doing? - 76 no doubt. ;D

7. Re: NEW CAMERAS 
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYJAY
    It would have also caught you breaking the speed limit..... :P
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

8. Re: NEW CAMERAS 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_W
    [quote author=JAYJAY link=1288814355/0#14 date=1289342324]I passed a driver on the M4 doing 75 in the middle lane, playing a game on his phone!!! If it catches idiots like that they deserve it - the road is safer for bikers without them!!
    It would have also caught you breaking the speed limit.....[/quote]Probably not - it seems to be only front-facing. :P

9. Re: NEW CAMERAS 
    77? er - I must have caught a temporsry tail wind :-[ :-[ :-[

Seriously though wouldn't you rather have a driver like him a mile or so behind you than be a little way behind him, ready to become entangled in the carnage that one day he will cause?