Notices

Thread: Something To Do?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Something To Do? 
    Diamond Member
    It was a good night. Cheers guys

2. Re: Something To Do? 
    Thanks to Performance Triumph for a good evening. I met some of the staff and even though I didn't know anyone in the crowd early on, still I found friendly people to talk to. I was getting ready to leave after enjoying the pizza and the unveiling of the 2011 Street Triple when I met Squashed_Fly, then quite a few other friends and stayed a bit longer to chat.

Not sure if the Street Triple appeals to me, but I did admire all the Daytonas - will definitely be wanting a go on one next summer [smiley=happy.gif]. KJ also persuaded me to try sitting on the Sprint - not something I'd considered before thinking it was too big, but it turned out to fit well and felt very comfy. Should have got a photo to see how it looked - and should have got one of KJ on the Bonneville too; I think she liked it. 8-)

Victory parade:

Daytona looks good in black:

...better in white?

...and I would have said best in yellow... but not with that silly attempt at a flag on its nose! :-?

The Speed Triple unveiling:

3. Re: Something To Do? 
    Bugger. Missed it

4. Re: Something To Do? 
    Looks good.... not sure about the lights though???
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

5. Re: Something To Do? 
    Have to agree about the lights, surely one bit of the older model that didn't need improving. The lights on Star's Striple are brilliant and didn't need any upgrade (the SP3 would have used the same units) and unfortunately I've yet to experience any bike headlights as effective as simple round ones (the best lights ever were the twin CibiƩs on my old Harris Magnum, better even than any car I've had, and close to them were the lights on old ZXR750s. The lights on my ZX-10R are utter ****e in comparison) - fancy shapes aren't as good as plain round ones, simple as... :-?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!! : : :

The rest of the new bike is brilliant by all accounts [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen