Notices

Thread: SERV Bloodrunners starting in Wiltshire

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Re: SERV Bloodrunners starting in Wiltshire 
    I have no idea whether there are vacancies but if it helps the SERV website is www.Serv.org.uk and On the right Gand side is a link to each county.

2. Re: SERV Bloodrunners starting in Wiltshire 
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooj
    but unless you get a gold pass (something you will not get on a first attempt)
    The Missus got gold on her first attemptl, though it's lapsed now and she needs to do the re-test.

Re: the blood bikes, do you know if there are there any openings in West Berkshire or North Hants?
    Hi Nooj, if you want to PM me with more of a specific location, I can hopefully point you in the right direction for people to contact,
    Freddie
    [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: SERV Bloodrunners starting in Wiltshire 
    Quote Originally Posted by SERV_Wiltshire
    [quote author=Nooj link=1284732309/15#29 date=1290294664]
    but unless you get a gold pass (something you will not get on a first attempt)
    The Missus got gold on her first attemptl, though it's lapsed now and she needs to do the re-test.

Re: the blood bikes, do you know if there are there any openings in West Berkshire or North Hants?
    Hi Nooj, if you want to PM me with more of a specific location, I can hopefully point you in the right direction for people to contact,
    Freddie
    [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

Hello, just seen this. I am Recruitment Officer for SERV Hampshire and we do indeed need rider volunteers in North Hampshire (and elsewhere), so if you live in Hampshire let me know.

Geoff

recruitment@servhampshire.org.uk

4. Re: SERV Bloodrunners starting in Wiltshire 
    Welcome Geoff to WB.......might be worth bunging this bit of info up on the new member bit as some people might miss it here....you'll get a massive welcome there too hehe [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D ;D ;D