Notices

Thread: A420

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. A420 
    If ya on da A420 sometime tommorow dont look for me i`ll be on da twain.Me old Moana ( Triumph Trident) is going in for her well earned winter check up [smiley=thumbsup.gif].
    Normaly Iam on da 420 but not this wekend ( good excuse to be with my girl and our babies :-* :-* :-*).....

2. Re: A420 
    Er, yeah... ok, will do...

WTF??? :-? :-? :-?
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

3. Re: A420 
    Diamond Member
    Phew, thanks for doing that Scotty

4. Re: A420 
    Festus usually rides the A420 on his Triumph but as it's in for service he will be on the train. He won't be on the A420 over the weekend either.

Simples

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

5. Re: A420 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbonnie
    Festus usually rides the A420 on his Triumph but as it's in for service he will be on the train. He won't be on the A420 over the weekend either.

Simples

BB
    Thats the advantage of having a babel fish in your left ear BB ;D ;D

6. Re: A420 
    ^^ ;D ;D^^
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

7. Re: A420 
    Quote Originally Posted by festus
    If ya on da A420 sometime tommorow dont look for me i`ll be on da twain.Me old Moana ( Triumph Trident) is going in for her well earned winter check up [smiley=thumbsup.gif].
    Normaly Iam on da 420 but not this wekend ( good excuse to be with my girl and our babies :-* :-* :-*).....
    If one is riding along the A420 tomorrow, this is a polite notice that I will not be there as my Triumph manufacture Motor cycle is having a jolly good service.

Hope this helps.....
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

8. Re: A420 
    Can't say I've ever noticed this fellow whilst riding on the A420, nor missed seeing him either... :

Yo Festus, you black bruv? Got news for ya homie, dis is Wiltshire an dere ain't no ghettoes in dis hood ('cept anywhere in Swindon beginnin wiv a "P" innit). Yo talkin like dat yo wanna git yo' ass back to LA....

Either that, or refrain from posting when under the influence of mind-altering chemicals, there's a good chap
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

9. Re: A420 
    I is defo white blud
    Put a smile on someones face din nit pmpl......

10. Re: A420 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    Can't say I've ever noticed this fellow whilst riding on the A420, nor missed seeing him either... :

Yo Festus, you black bruv? Got news for ya homie, dis is Wiltshire an dere ain't no ghettoes in dis hood ('cept anywhere in Swindon beginnin wiv a "P" innit). Yo talkin like dat yo wanna git yo' ass back to LA....

Either that, or refrain from posting when under the influence of mind-altering chemicals, there's a good chap
    ;D ;D ;D and here's me thinking Geordies were hard to understand maybe we should start typing in our own regional accents , yer know worra mean like ?

There is an educational link which pertains to the introduction of the above mentioned style of speaking into the English language , please follow this to facebook , thank you

innit ! x

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...d/375650968722