Notices

Thread: Photo dates

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
  1. Re: Photo dates 

Well said Hunar. I am behind you 100% on this. He has been told again and again and hopefully now everyone (old and new) knows the situation he will stay away.

Don't you dare resign, the forum just wouldn't be the same without the mighty Hunar, you stay excatly where you are! Yes the incident was very unfortunate, it looked bad and the injury incurred by you was awful but to be honest in my opinion it was always going to come to something like this, as the guy just seems to get a kick out of it all.

Lets all stop wasting time on him (because he is probably reading all this and loving it) and enjoy the Wiltshire Bikers the way we have all been doing.....lets ride dudes!! ! well apart from basil who has yet to get to grips with his bike, ;D r6 rules :-*

Roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: Photo dates 
    Platinum Member
    I Re-iterate. Do not resign, that would just be silly [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

The point of my first post was merely to act as Devil's advocate (which i did write in my post).

Your last post above is probably a post that should have been issued at Finbar's point of banning. That way everyone would have been informed without confusion. If the prefered method of keeping banned members away from meets is for the majority to ignore them then surely everyone must be aware that they're banned in the first place.
    That basically was the point of my first post on the matter, and hopefully we can now sing from the same hymme sheet [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hunar.... I know it's not rock but Stace has asked me to request "Boys Boys Boys" by Sinita....He just loves it ;D

3. Re: Photo dates 
    Quote Originally Posted by Bornagain

Hunar.... I know it's not rock but Stace has asked me to request "Boys Boys Boys" by Sinita....He just loves it ;D
    He might have more luck with rinksy thats right up his musical street so to speak, or LT, that song really sets his eyebrows twitching!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

4. Re: Photo dates 
    Quote Originally Posted by cobs
    [quote author=Lexx0r link=1283002378/165#177 date=1286836659]Oh comeon Green man, we all know them Ninjas hold nothing on the ARRRR6's! ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Hay Lexxor if you got a R6 get your cash out Race Race !! PS i dint say what Ninja i got he he h ha ;D ;D[/quote]

Hahaha! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: Photo dates 
    Quote Originally Posted by roxychick
    the injury incurred by you was awful[smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    He bit me, it's not really a massive injury, his jaw isn't that strong, for all the exercise it gets mouthing off, to be honest its more comical than painful hehe, back to skool daze indeed, I think that was actually the last time someone bit me, in my junior school, well there was that girl that time in the states, but I paid her so I don't think it counts.

After all his threats, and mouthing off, all he manages to do is bite me, honestly you couldn't make it up, I'm pissing myself laughing, I think he might be safe the next time we meet, just on the basis I might not be able to stand up as I'm laughing so hard my legs give out, and the sight of Kirsty holding his nose to make him let go will stay with me for a very long time, it was brilliant, there did seem an odd number of hands going for his throat when people realised what he was doing though.

As for finally getting the message, I know most are optimistic, but I believe you're being rather gracious in your allowance of his available intelligence, but then I am a sceptic about most things, I grant you it's possible that he might, but I think it's more likely that we may not see him at any WB only events, but you can bet your bollocks to a barn dance he will be at most of the public events we decide to attend.

I would also like to point out / remind people that the people he speaks to when he does turn up at our events are NOT always his friends, they are just people who he knows he will get a response from because they are just being polite, they came for a fun day out, not an argument, so keep it polite and civil for everyone else, alas I am not as polite and civil as they are. I am also aware that the person who did tell him we where meeting at warminster did so without any malice or intent, and at the moment I believe they are worried about speaking up in case they get lynched, I don't know who it was, I trust the person who told me to be honest with me, but I really don't want to see that type of thing coming out of this, it's really not the way to deal with it, I don't think you need to reveal who you are or make an apology for it, as I gather you didn't know the full extent of the resentment to him from the rest of the group, I doubt Fin would have been that honest about it, and I can appreciate that if you did know, that you wouldn't have told him, no worries we can leave it there.

As for a sticky'd forum post, it's something the admin team will be discussing, and can be discussed in public at the meeting if needed.

I would like to point out I am a libertarian and not a librarian, and that I always check to make sure the spell checker has got it right, before i click change, but as I am sure you can tell, I don't use a spell checker, typo's have their benefits though as people can usually tell what you mean, for example, if I called fin a count I am sure most people would understand.
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

6. Re: Photo dates 
    Platinum Member
    hunar can I have a big hug next time we meet, just read your post and now fully understand what is going on ,we to get problematic people in the harp from time to time and I do know how you feel so I apologize if my comments upset anyone but I have a really large penis and can't help sticking my oar in . and can I have girls girls girls by some old metal band ,once again SORRY but I do have a very large man hood which I don't think I mentioned ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7. Re: Photo dates 
    Quote Originally Posted by smellygerm
    hunar can I have a big hug next time we meet, just read your post and now fully understand what is going on ,we to get problematic people in the harp from time to time and I do know how you feel so I apologize if my comments upset anyone but I have a really large penis and can't help sticking my oar in . and can I have girls girls girls by some old metal band ,once again SORRY but I do have a very large man hood which I don't think I mentioned ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    some old metal band? that was the Crue dude, the greatets rock band of al time, will happily put it in the playlist for tonight hehe, and a hug is not a problem chief!

8. Re: Photo dates 
    Hunar, I haven't really had the pleasure of meeting you properly yet, but I fully endorse what roxy has said about you not resigning.

I will openly admit to talking to Finbar at the Polebarn meets and on the bike meets he has been too, partly out of politeness because I find it hard to be rude to people (despite what some people may think, lol), but partly because I was under the impression that he was only banned from the forum and that we couldn't do anything to stop him attending meets. I also didn't have a clue as to the full reasons why he was banned which may have helped people like me from ignoring him and enforcing the ban. (not a criticism just an idea).

I must say fair play to you for having the balls to tell Finbar to sling his hook and too not respond to his insults and the assault upon you.

Hopefully now, he will no longer be an issue and we can all enjoy what we love the best and that is biking and in particular WB's biking.

9. Re: Photo dates 
    One of the most difficult things in the world is pushing your own views on others. Ok, that 'person' was banned from the forum, and maybe it should have been mentioned to new people joining but in the same light I personally would have found it hard to go up to newbies and tell them that 'he' is not a pleasant chap and not to get involved with him (which is not the sort of behaviour usually associated with adults)
    I guess when he turned up with his 'woman of the moment' he did seem to have improved (if only for a short time) so I think people were giving him a second chance (or was it 3rd,4th or 5th) but he then reverted back to his old ways of being extremely unpleasant to others.
    This was a situation that hasnt come up in this way before so it was difficult to know the best way to handle it.

But hopefully it wont come up again and now the lid can be put on this yukky can of worms and be thrown away and forgotten........time to move on and try to forget the whole matter ???
    Anyone else agree?? [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: Photo dates 
    Diamond Member
    As a relatively new member to the Forum I have to agree that the incident referred to was unfortunate. When things calmed down, I took the personal view that **** happens, let's get on and have a brill day (which I did). I am not up to speed on the history of this dispute which culminated in Sunday's fracas. I believe therefore it would be inappropriate for me to comment on this particular case. However, on the general point of banned site members attending WB organised events, I think two conundrums exist which are difficult to solve. Firstly on ignoring unwanted attendees at WB events; All members attending a particular WB event would need to know the identity of the gatecrasher and would have to make up their own minds up as to whether or not they wished to speak to him/her. As you rightly say Hunar, out of politeness, some people find it very difficult to ignore someone who engages with them in conversation. Secondly,prohibiting banned site members from attending WB organised events; Although WB is effectively a private club most of its events take place on/in public areas (re roads). Doubtless, like all the WB members, I do not wish to see a repeat performance of last Sunday in the future. I know this post may appear negative to some, but I personally believe that Collectively, we need to focus on the aforesaid issues in order to find a solution to this difficult problem.