Notices

Thread: Photo dates

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Photo dates 
    Hunar & Quimby - meet you at Tesco around 06.50 ok?

2. Re: Photo dates 
    Couple of my little biker offsprings coming there little pride and joys (50CC). Mind if they tag along with myself?

Cheers!!

3. Re: Photo dates 
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYJAY
    Hunar & Quimby - meet you at Tesco around 06.50 ok?
    Ok by me c u Sunday peeps

4. Re: Photo dates 
    Diamond Member
    Looking forward to tomorrow. Spending today cleaning bike.

Are we off to Weymouth after Picture ? [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: Photo dates 
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx0r
    Couple of my little biker offsprings coming there little pride and joys (50CC). Mind if they tag along with myself?

Cheers!!
    If they're members of wb they're more than welcome mate..but bear in mind this is for wb members to have a big group photo with all their mates, not just a random photo of a shed load of bikers.
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

6. Re: Photo dates 
    Platinum Member
    Howdy all
    We've not got much time at Longleat tomorrow and there's several different photos that we want to take. It's going to be fast paced and resemble organised chaos!!....For that reason can i please ask that everyone listens to myself and Dabz for instruction, please don't be offended if we're shouting and please respond quickly to the different formations...the quicker we can be setting up the more photos we can get. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Can those that are yet to pay their £4 please bring it on the day and please make sure it's the correct change [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Robin...as discussed last night, If you can be at the front with me on the lead in then i can get everyone to stop at the main entrance while you quickly set up at the bottom of the drive and get some good shots of the main body coming down the drive en-masse.

To re-iterate.....
    There's going to be about 50 people there tomorrow. PLEASE- The only 2 voices you should hear are mine and Dabz's, help us out by keeping the noise to a minimum and being quick to change formations.....your help will be most appreciated [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

P.s. On behalf of myself and Dabz....We apologise in advance for shouting tomorrow ;D ;D ;D

Coolio

7. Re: Photo dates 
    Diamond Member
    Just in case others are looking for a meet time in Trowbridge, Dabz post says leaving McDonlalds at 8.30.

See ya there [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

8. Re: Photo dates 
    See you at McDs for 8.30

Steve

9. Re: Photo dates 
    Diamond Member
    Just in from polishing bike and boots are gleaming. I'm under starter's orders. Bring on the sun. 8-)

10. Re: Photo dates 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    [quote author=Lexx0r link=1283002378/105#111 date=1286572472]Couple of my little biker offsprings coming there little pride and joys (50CC). Mind if they tag along with myself?

Cheers!!
    If they're members of wb they're more than welcome mate..but bear in mind this is for wb members to have a big group photo with all their mates, not just a random photo of a shed load of bikers.[/quote]

Hey Dabz,
    They do have accounts on here but rarely post. They are considering getting more into the biking community so watch this place and watch them get involved! Definatly not just a bunch of randomers haha!! Just new riders looking to get involved!

Cheers
    Nathan